NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
Love it!! A very natural product, you don't have to worry about it looking like to much. I always have the problem of my blush looking to dramatic but you really cant go wrong with this. It gives a balanced complexion. Great for a summer loo
Molly B.
I love anything Nars but let me just say this product is perfect for in your purse or car. You could really do any tone with this product, you could put it all over or contour. Will totally buy again!
Shreya K.
Such a great value for 2 iconic NARS products...the bronzer is great for a little contouring or bronzing and the blush adds a beauty light pink/peachy pink color to the cheeks.
Grace R.
Carbondale, IL
This duo is an absolute must for me. The blush has a pretty gold shimmer and the bronzer is fairly matte. The only thing I can find wrong with it is the fact that you don't get very much for the price.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I adore the blush and have since repurchased. I love the application. Just a small amount on the brush applies beautifully. one of the best bronzers ive tried in a long time
Raquel L.
Favorite blush and bronzer. Works great in lots of skin tones. Stays on for a long time. It's pricey but worth it. It will last a long time. Very nice packaging and convenient.
Elizabeth R.
Germantown, TN
The name makes me giggle, but there is a reason this duo is a cult favorite. It looks good on all skin tones and is just the perfect shade to contour and add a pop of color to my face.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
I love this blush it's the best I have aside from the Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush. I bought this dual compact to try them out for $18 on Sephora and I WILL be purchasing the full size when I run out.
Jessica D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Nars is known for its amazing blushes so putting its top selling blush and bronzer together was only natural. Laguna also works well to contour the face. A great investment to any makeup lovers kit.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
So I love the "orgasm" color better than the other just based on the skin tone I have so I do use that one but its important not to overuse because this is a quality blush and you do not need a lot to get good color. And if you have a tan in the summer! oww! looks nice :) haha
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..