BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Amy T.
Meadowlakes, TX
The best of both worlds! Orgasm blush has long been a cult classic, flattering on every skin tone, and paired with the Laguna bronzer, you are set for any situation- day or night!
Desarey R.
Galena Park, TX
These duos come in different shades for light to dark skin. You can compare them the elf blush/bronzer duo. NARS is better (of course) but if you want a dupe and something cheaper, elf has it. It is worth the buy.
Nancy S.
Albuquerque, NM
I like the colors on this blush and bronzer duo because I can use it mostly for dark and very strong make up looks I do not like it with natural the colors are very harsh so it looks better with dark looks.
Maria Carolina C.
I literally don't leave my house without this duo. When I'm in a lazy mood. I just put a little of this, and I'm done! It's the perfect match. Great great pigmentation and I love the tone of the bronzer
Amanda Y.
Dearborn, MI
Nars Laguna bronzer is my go to bronzer to not only bronze my skin but to contour. It's not to orange and not to grey so it works great without looking muddy. I love this product!
Grace R.
Carbondale, IL
This duo is an absolute must for me. The blush has a pretty gold shimmer and the bronzer is fairly matte. The only thing I can find wrong with it is the fact that you don't get very much for the price.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really enjoy this blush/bronzer duo! Peach blush looks great on my skin and the bronzer works great for highlighting since I have a darker skin tone. Would definitely purchase again.
Molly B.
I love anything Nars but let me just say this product is perfect for in your purse or car. You could really do any tone with this product, you could put it all over or contour. Will totally buy again!
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
Such a great value for 2 iconic NARS products...the bronzer is great for a little contouring or bronzing and the blush adds a beauty light pink/peachy pink color to the cheeks.
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
Love it!! A very natural product, you don't have to worry about it looking like to much. I always have the problem of my blush looking to dramatic but you really cant go wrong with this. It gives a balanced complexion. Great for a summer loo
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora