NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Simone G.
This is my favorite Nars product. The duo looks great on my skin tone, and having both the bronzer and blush in one compact is so convenient. Great product, defiantly worth the buy.
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
Beautiful bronzer & blush. love the shine it brings to your face. i recommend the duo instead of buying the individual because this product lasts a long time.

little goes a long way.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Everyone use to rave about this product and it's so beautiful the blush is so pretty and it's great for all skin tones ! The bronzer is great as well I love it for a light contour !
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
Does this product actually need a review though? It is so absolutely beautiful ! I seriously ditched all my blushes for a while after purchasing this one ! And ofcourse the duo is just a match made in heaven
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This is such a beautiful duo, and I absolutely miss using it. I think elf has a nice dupe for this palette, and much more affordable. But the original NARS one is by far the best!
Michelle D.
This is a beautiful formulation, creamy and very blendable. They look beautiful on the skin and very natural. The only reason I took one star off is when you try to build up the color hor the evening it gets a little orange for my skin tone.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
The best of both worlds! Orgasm blush has long been a cult classic, flattering on every skin tone, and paired with the Laguna bronzer, you are set for any situation- day or night!
Maria Carolina C.
I literally don't leave my house without this duo. When I'm in a lazy mood. I just put a little of this, and I'm done! It's the perfect match. Great great pigmentation and I love the tone of the bronzer
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
Orgasm in this duo was my first ever blush I've used ! Laguna is a perfect all over bronzing face shade for me and the fact that these two products come together is an added bonus
Desarey R.
These duos come in different shades for light to dark skin. You can compare them the elf blush/bronzer duo. NARS is better (of course) but if you want a dupe and something cheaper, elf has it. It is worth the buy.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..