NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Courtney C.
Exton, PA
Absolutely amazing color pay off! Only need to swipe the brush lightly. It is a little pricey but worth it for how pigmented it is. It lasts all day and was purchased from Sephora. Would recommend to a friend!
Brionna S.
Riverside, CA
I just picked up this duo at Sephora two weeks ago! I am so in love with this duo! This blush is a stunning highlight color! Perfect color for cheek bones! The bronzer is prefect for contouring! Just a great package together! Also this is great for summer! It gives a fresh, summer skin look!
Brittany C.
Summerville, SC
LOVE nars blush/bronzer duo! It pairs well together, and is half the cost of a contouring pallet. All your need to purchase separately is your highlighter, and you are good to go!
Barbara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I do love the bronzer but it's a tad too dark for me so i have to apply it very gently. When it comes to the blush i love it and it's a mix of Pink with Gold gorgeous on the cheeks.
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
I wanted to love this product but I feel it's really over priced for what it does. I would not repurchase this product based on price alone. Benefit's hoola and Benefit's blushes( any of them) are a better deal and I like their color a lot better.
Giovanna Z.
One of my favorite go to bronzers and blush! It is two in one which is great for traveling and putting it in your makeup bag. It is shimmery and makes my skin look dewy and shimmery.
AnaMaria A.
Modesto, CA
This is my perfect go-to duo blush and contour pallet because it is extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way. It lasts me a long time and makes it so easy for me to blend with my face powder.
Simone G.
This is my favorite Nars product. The duo looks great on my skin tone, and having both the bronzer and blush in one compact is so convenient. Great product, defiantly worth the buy.
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
Beautiful bronzer & blush. love the shine it brings to your face. i recommend the duo instead of buying the individual because this product lasts a long time.

little goes a long way.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Everyone use to rave about this product and it's so beautiful the blush is so pretty and it's great for all skin tones ! The bronzer is great as well I love it for a light contour !
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..