NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
AnaMaria A.
Modesto, CA
This is my perfect go-to duo blush and contour pallet because it is extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way. It lasts me a long time and makes it so easy for me to blend with my face powder.
Barbara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I do love the bronzer but it's a tad too dark for me so i have to apply it very gently. When it comes to the blush i love it and it's a mix of Pink with Gold gorgeous on the cheeks.
Giovanna Z.
One of my favorite go to bronzers and blush! It is two in one which is great for traveling and putting it in your makeup bag. It is shimmery and makes my skin look dewy and shimmery.
Brittany C.
Summerville, SC
LOVE nars blush/bronzer duo! It pairs well together, and is half the cost of a contouring pallet. All your need to purchase separately is your highlighter, and you are good to go!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Everyone use to rave about this product and it's so beautiful the blush is so pretty and it's great for all skin tones ! The bronzer is great as well I love it for a light contour !
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
I wanted to love this product but I feel it's really over priced for what it does. I would not repurchase this product based on price alone. Benefit's hoola and Benefit's blushes( any of them) are a better deal and I like their color a lot better.
erika  m.
Oakhurst, NJ
Beautiful bronzer & blush. love the shine it brings to your face. i recommend the duo instead of buying the individual because this product lasts a long time.

little goes a long way.
Whitney 🖤.
I LOVE this duo! Laguna bronzer has become a staple that I use on a daily basis. The blush is gorgeous on me no matter how tan I am. I always get compliments when I wear this duo!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This is such a beautiful duo, and I absolutely miss using it. I think elf has a nice dupe for this palette, and much more affordable. But the original NARS one is by far the best!
Manal K.
Meridian, MS
Does this product actually need a review though? It is so absolutely beautiful ! I seriously ditched all my blushes for a while after purchasing this one ! And ofcourse the duo is just a match made in heaven
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..