BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Hannah L.
Simple yet perfect! Love this product and every women should have one of these in her make up bag. It works very well and it works for my pale skin which is hard for any makeup to do!
Courtney C.
Exton, PA
Absolutely amazing color pay off! Only need to swipe the brush lightly. It is a little pricey but worth it for how pigmented it is. It lasts all day and was purchased from Sephora. Would recommend to a friend!
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
I live for this Blush/bronzer combo! They work on any and every skin color. The formula is so silky smooth, with no chalky-streak like looks. I would recommend this product to anybody!
Chey R.
Harrisburg
I love the duo, I wish I would of bought another sooner when I ran out! Both the blush and bronzer are very pigmented so be careful at applying. They're very smooth, and easy to blend.
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
Nars Orgasm blush is amazing. I feel it's suitable for all skin types. When the light hits it, it's even more beautiful. It's definitely a must have staple item for all makeup junkies.
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my first time using this duo product and it is great! The blush gives just a little glow/highlight which is what I love. And the bronzer is just perfect. I'll be buying this again.
Giovanna Z.
One of my favorite go to bronzers and blush! It is two in one which is great for traveling and putting it in your makeup bag. It is shimmery and makes my skin look dewy and shimmery.
Brionna S.
Riverside, CA
I just picked up this duo at Sephora two weeks ago! I am so in love with this duo! This blush is a stunning highlight color! Perfect color for cheek bones! The bronzer is prefect for contouring! Just a great package together! Also this is great for summer! It gives a fresh, summer skin look!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Everyone use to rave about this product and it's so beautiful the blush is so pretty and it's great for all skin tones ! The bronzer is great as well I love it for a light contour !
Barbara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I do love the bronzer but it's a tad too dark for me so i have to apply it very gently. When it comes to the blush i love it and it's a mix of Pink with Gold gorgeous on the cheeks.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora