NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
I really like this duo and the way it looks on my complexion. I'm just not a huge fan of the packaging because my brush will always touch both products when I want to use one at a time.
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
Nars Orgasm blush is amazing. I feel it's suitable for all skin types. When the light hits it, it's even more beautiful. It's definitely a must have staple item for all makeup junkies.
Hannah L.
Simple yet perfect! Love this product and every women should have one of these in her make up bag. It works very well and it works for my pale skin which is hard for any makeup to do!
Courtney C.
Exton, PA
Absolutely amazing color pay off! Only need to swipe the brush lightly. It is a little pricey but worth it for how pigmented it is. It lasts all day and was purchased from Sephora. Would recommend to a friend!
Chey R.
Harrisburg
I love the duo, I wish I would of bought another sooner when I ran out! Both the blush and bronzer are very pigmented so be careful at applying. They're very smooth, and easy to blend.
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my first time using this duo product and it is great! The blush gives just a little glow/highlight which is what I love. And the bronzer is just perfect. I'll be buying this again.
Sahar R.
Colors match my skin type very nicely, but it's unfortunately not as universal or strong (as in long lasting). But it is made as a duo! Blush looks natural on the ends of my cheek while the bronzer does a great "tan" coverage.
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
Love this duo! It's so pigmented and doesn't leave me looking cakey I love using bronzer to warm up my face :) the color looks amazing on me and even my mom who has a lighter skin tone
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
Great for contouring. Both of these blend easily and look very natural. The blush is the perfect coral pink shade and the bronzer is perfect and doesn't make you look muddy or orange.
Simone G.
This is my favorite Nars product. The duo looks great on my skin tone, and having both the bronzer and blush in one compact is so convenient. Great product, defiantly worth the buy.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..