NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Monica C.
Arkadelphia
This is a great combination with both a bronzer and a blush in one. It is great for summer, spring, fall, and winter. It so easily blends with both cream and powdered foundations too. ONLY negative is the price.
Marla G.
Fairwater, WI
I use this about every day. This is an amazing high end blush/bronzer. I have fair skin and all the colors look natural on me. It also has amazing pigmentation and you only need a little.
So pigmented and amazing! I love the texture of that pallets and its blows every other one away. Very nice packaging and it matches my tan skin tone very well and I recommended it to all my Friends and I love it!
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I got this NARS blush and bronzer as a birthday gift and I love it is one of the ones I like to use when I go to dinners and partys or dates it is a very great product.
Shawney S.
commercial point, ohio
I really like this duo and the way it looks on my complexion. I'm just not a huge fan of the packaging because my brush will always touch both products when I want to use one at a time.
vianey H.
Aurora, CO
It's a great combination Nars cosmetics are fantastic the pigmentation is absolutely great,it last all day ,and gives you and instant glow you can't go wrong with this brozer and blush defiantly will buy it again
Maricela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Este producto me ha dado muy buenos resultados puedo difuminar muy bien en mi piel excelente color duradero un aspecto muy natural no me causa ningún tipo de alergia excelente producto
Haley H.
I adore this duo! This was the first product I purchased from NARS and I definitely don't regret it! Laguna is such an amazing bronzer, it's the perfect color! Deep Throat compliments Laguna really well and gives a nice flush. Ill be repurchasing for sure.
Hannah L.
Simple yet perfect! Love this product and every women should have one of these in her make up bag. It works very well and it works for my pale skin which is hard for any makeup to do!
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
Nars Orgasm blush is amazing. I feel it's suitable for all skin types. When the light hits it, it's even more beautiful. It's definitely a must have staple item for all makeup junkies.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..