BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I got this NARS blush and bronzer as a birthday gift and I love it is one of the ones I like to use when I go to dinners and partys or dates it is a very great product.
Monica C.
Arkadelphia
This is a great combination with both a bronzer and a blush in one. It is great for summer, spring, fall, and winter. It so easily blends with both cream and powdered foundations too. ONLY negative is the price.
raiane p.
Eu acho super bacana esse tipo de produto 2 em 1,sabe por que da pra vc levar um produto é usar não só pra uma coisa,Á embalagem gostei ,o produto é bacana por que é blush e contorno algo que se "complemento" gostei.
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
The NARS blush/bronzer duo is my favorite NARS product! I have tried it in many different colors and they all compliment my skin tone. They are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and they last all day!
vianey H.
Aurora, CO
It's a great combination Nars cosmetics are fantastic the pigmentation is absolutely great,it last all day ,and gives you and instant glow you can't go wrong with this brozer and blush defiantly will buy it again
Maricela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Este producto me ha dado muy buenos resultados puedo difuminar muy bien en mi piel excelente color duradero un aspecto muy natural no me causa ningún tipo de alergia excelente producto
Haley H.
I adore this duo! This was the first product I purchased from NARS and I definitely don't regret it! Laguna is such an amazing bronzer, it's the perfect color! Deep Throat compliments Laguna really well and gives a nice flush. Ill be repurchasing for sure.
Hannah L.
Simple yet perfect! Love this product and every women should have one of these in her make up bag. It works very well and it works for my pale skin which is hard for any makeup to do!
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
Nars Orgasm blush is amazing. I feel it's suitable for all skin types. When the light hits it, it's even more beautiful. It's definitely a must have staple item for all makeup junkies.
Chey R.
Harrisburg
I love the duo, I wish I would of bought another sooner when I ran out! Both the blush and bronzer are very pigmented so be careful at applying. They're very smooth, and easy to blend.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???