NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
My favorite duo! I love my bronzer and use it the most in the duo then the blush! Not so in love with the blush.. it's too pink for me but obsessed with this bronzer
Kayla B.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I love this blush and bronzer. I don't have the duo but I use both colors on a daily basis. Both of these could work well on any skin tone. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good blush and bronzer.
april s.
Lorton, VA
One thing I have to say is that I use this every time I go out. It lasts very long so that is a definite plus. It has a nice build and not cakey so it leaves it looking natural. The bluh is light- which I prefer. It lets my skin breathe. One of the best things!
w a.
I use to love this duo until elf came out with a dupe for $3 and its basically the same exact thing. The nars one is a little more pigmented tho, but Id rather spend $3 and get something else.
Got this duo bronzer like 3 months ago and i don't hate it but don't love it either. It gives you this bronze skin look but after certain amount of hours it like starts to brake off specially if I'm directly to the sun.
Clare J.
Auburn, WA
I really like the formula nars uses for their powders. The only thing I didn't like is that the shade of pink was too pink and harsh on my skin tone. If they offered more of a variety of shades I would probably buy it.
Janna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautifully packaged, as with all Nars products. These are the two ideal colors and are a constant feature in my daily make up kit. I also have the duo with desire blush/Laguna bronze. Love!
Ana N.
Orlando, FL
Blush is the perfect shade, not too pink and not too light, easy to blend together. Spreads super easy and lasts a couple of hours. I'm tan skinned toned so it def works well with my skin.
Kristen R.
I love this combination, I had always wanted to try this blush shade but when I found this duo palate I instantly bought it. I love the ability to get the blush and bronzer in one and use the bronzer to contour after applying the blush. The slight shimmer on the blush helps to highlight. Love this combo!
gisselle o.
Coral Springs, FL
This was the first ever bronzer/blush duo and I have been hooked one it ever since I bought it. Both the bronzer and the blush have amazing color payoff and go really great with any skin tone. Very easy to apply as well and the bronzer isn't muddy or too orange.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..