NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
member-672ca759c
Chicago
This duo is perfect for medium/olive skin tones. The bronzer is dark enough and the blush is a beautiful pinky shade. Both blended amazingly. Nars blushes are one of the best of all times.
Janna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautifully packaged, as with all Nars products. These are the two ideal colors and are a constant feature in my daily make up kit. I also have the duo with desire blush/Laguna bronze. Love!
Kristen R.
I love this combination, I had always wanted to try this blush shade but when I found this duo palate I instantly bought it. I love the ability to get the blush and bronzer in one and use the bronzer to contour after applying the blush. The slight shimmer on the blush helps to highlight. Love this combo!
Kayla B.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I love this blush and bronzer. I don't have the duo but I use both colors on a daily basis. Both of these could work well on any skin tone. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good blush and bronzer.
Lauren R.
Philadelphia, PA
NARS bronzer / blush duo is one of my favorite products and has become a part of my daily makeup routine. Classic colors that compliment nearly every skin tone -- truly can't go wrong with this. Staple in my daily routine!
Arielle M.
El Cajon, CA
Multi purpose I've used it as eyeshadow as well as blush and contours long lasting as far as I can see I have a deep complexion and I was also able to build the colors nicely so that they would show up on my skin tone
Ashley T.
These are fantastic together! For me laguna just gives a light contour but orgasm is the perfect blush shade for me! It looks so natural that it just adds a hint color to my face. amazing!
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite combo!! The only problem I have with this is that without a tan, Laguna is a little orange on my skin. But in the summer this is without a doubt my go to
Stephanie B.
Charleston, WV
I absolutely love this product and every product NARS makes. It's so easy to find the shade that's right for you and the product quality is top notch. Oh, and the packaging is beautiful!
Johanna A.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love the blush! Very pick and it's not very pink it's just right for the skin I really like it, it's a shimmering look which is good. It's a good product to contour your face, I also do recommend for yall to try it out!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..