BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Janna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautifully packaged, as with all Nars products. These are the two ideal colors and are a constant feature in my daily make up kit. I also have the duo with desire blush/Laguna bronze. Love!
april s.
Lorton, VA
One thing I have to say is that I use this every time I go out. It lasts very long so that is a definite plus. It has a nice build and not cakey so it leaves it looking natural. The bluh is light- which I prefer. It lets my skin breathe. One of the best things!
Got this duo bronzer like 3 months ago and i don't hate it but don't love it either. It gives you this bronze skin look but after certain amount of hours it like starts to brake off specially if I'm directly to the sun.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this duo and it's obvious why they are the two best selling NARS shades. The only thing I would change is the size of each pan because they can be tricky with certain brushes.
Arielle M.
El Cajon, CA
Multi purpose I've used it as eyeshadow as well as blush and contours long lasting as far as I can see I have a deep complexion and I was also able to build the colors nicely so that they would show up on my skin tone
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite combo!! The only problem I have with this is that without a tan, Laguna is a little orange on my skin. But in the summer this is without a doubt my go to
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
These are fantastic together! For me laguna just gives a light contour but orgasm is the perfect blush shade for me! It looks so natural that it just adds a hint color to my face. amazing!
Johanna A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love the blush! Very pick and it's not very pink it's just right for the skin I really like it, it's a shimmering look which is good. It's a good product to contour your face, I also do recommend for yall to try it out!
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this product and every product NARS makes. It's so easy to find the shade that's right for you and the product quality is top notch. Oh, and the packaging is beautiful!
Yesenia C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have the foundation by mars both liquid and powder, they are very pigmented and work very well! I bought this same one just to see if my theory was correct and of course it was. Anything by MARS has never let me down!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora