NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product by NARS!!!!! The color is so flattering that it looks amazing on me during winter when I have zero color to summer when I am super dark. This is super light and not cakey and it doesn't clog my pores like some other makeup.
Gioconda M.
Me encanta xq tienes casi todo en una paletica, puedes usar solo el rubor, usar el tono oscuro para contornear, mezclarlos para bronzear, etc. Solo me gustaria q tal vez incluyeran el iluminador...
Raquel L.
I'm a Nars fan for a while, this compact are very convinient . Whenever I travel I always take it with me. They do last me a long time. In 3 years I've bought 2 and I'll be purchasing it again soon.
Michelle S.
My friend uses this, and I tried it out and LOVED it! we have two very different skin tones (her being very pale and me being golden-bronze) and it worked so well for both of us to give a nice glow.
Jenna D.
This is the most perfect pair! Both colors are flattering for any skin color and type. The quality is great. The bronzer can be used as just a light dusting of color or built up heavier. It all looks great!
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great item for anybody who wants to try make up comes with a really pretty blush and bronzer in one pallet so it's easy to use and Narrs is a great company to use when you to make up.
Lexi G.
Schenectady, NY
This duo is extremely hard to find. I recently ran out and I had my old one for like a year and now can't find it anywhere. I absolutely love the pigmentation but also the matte finish it leaves.
Shannon R.
Draper, UT
I love this blush and bronzer. The color stays on all day and it is a perfect match to my skin tone. I would recommend it for just about anyone. It is a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time.
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
The best! This classic duo is nearly worldwide flattering. Great value for the duo instead of buying by piece. If you haven't tried this duo, please treat yourself and wait for the compliments
Karla S.
The blush is OMG pretty. It gives a nice color to the apples if your cheeks.
The bronzer for most of the times i use it for contouring. Both a pretty colors and pigmented. I highly recommend it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..