NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to travel I brought it as sephora, it is true to color and very pigment but what I love about this is that it look good on any skin tone I used this on my mom and she has a more olive skin tone and it looks just as good, I used this as part of my every day makeup and I use the bronzer to contour the face while the blush has some sheen enough to even skip on highlight
Alyssa E.
Newhall, CA
Nars is such a good brand especially when it comes to blushes. This little duo is good for a travel kit or someone whose constantly on the move. I would recommend going into a Ulta or Sephor to find the best matching blush and bronzer to you skin tone before you buy
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
This blush/bronzer duo is my forever go-to for a nice wash of color during the summer. Both are so easy to blend and complement each other nicely. Be careful with the bronzer, a little goes a long way. Some say it's not good for contouring because Laguna has some gold flakes in it, but it's worked for me in a pinch. Can't wait for summer so I can start using this again!
Caitlin E.
Olney, MD
This used to be my go-to product and I only recently stopped using it. The colors on the blush and the bronzer are so natural yet buildable and the packaging is incredibly chic. The only complaint I have is every single palette I have ever purchased has crumbled at one point. Since this is a pricier product, I was not pleased with this. I would definitely repurchase, though.
Marissa Christine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone raves about NARS blush/bronzer duo and for a good reason! On my skin, the bronzer looks so natural. It's a definite go to. The hype in the beauty community for this product is well deserved. It doesn't make you look muddy but gives you a nice sunkissed look!
TeMana D.
Ive heard some mix reviews about this product so I had to try it out myself and I ended up really liking this product because it wasnt a harsh type of bronzer where it made me look like I have dirt on my face. It was very suttle and I liked how it came with a blush as well
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
I wanted to love this product, whats not to right? But these colors just werent complimentary on my skin tones, and certainly not together. I found myself almost running out of bronzer and barely using the blush - I think next time I would purchase just the bronzer.
Audra B.
Lynchburg, Va
NARS is hands down one of the best brands to get bronzer and blush from. This is a highly pigmented product. They are both very build-able. This product works well on on skin types, and skin colors. I would for sure buy this again! And, you get two products in one!
Allison B.
Love this duo. Laguna bronzer is my favorite to wear everyday. It's long lasting and the perfect shade where it's not too warm and orange and not to cool and muddy. It applies true to color as does Orgasm. They last all day and add a beautiful flush to the skin.
Gabby A.
Gainesville, FL
This blush is amazing! I love to carry this around in my purse for a quick touch up on my face. The blush adds a little flush finish, and it's not too pigmented. This bronzer is great for lighter shades, and you can even use it as a soft contour. It's a little pricy, but it's worth the value for what you get!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..