NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
It swatches beautifully and I heard everyone on YouTube rave about it so I figured why not so I picked it up at sephora and I can't say I was disappointed but I don't love it as much as I thought I would
marle t.
I love this blush/bronzer
It works perfectly, this does not stain and is impressive.
I am very picky when choosing products for my face and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is it keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Delighted with this product!
Taylor H.
Fremont, CA
This is a great combo for adding color to pale skin during the winter months. It is easy to use, but I wish it came in a bigger container. It blends easily and is buildable for a more dramatic look. I have sensitive skin, and I think it may have started to make my skin break out, so I'm not sure I would buy again.
Anna Grace S.
Bossier City, LA
i love this duo because first of all it's a duo, and second of all both of the products work very well!! they both work great on my skin and i recommend you buying this product!!
MaryKate H.
Syracuse, NY
This duo is perfect for a summer look. Both blush and bronzer make your skin look radiant and have the perfect amount of shimmer. The packaging is great too and just as quality as the product itself.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I'm especially fond of a "darker rouge" blush. Nothing too pink but still complimenting my complexion. This Nars Bronzer duo in Oasis is wonderful! I tend to spend a majority of my summer in the sun, so I always get a nice glow, this duo helps me look sun kissed year round!
Stephanie P.
This is a great product for traveling, because it's rather small. but both of these products are worth the price! I'm in love with nars blush in orgasm and laguna bronzer, so perfect for my skin tone.
Jill G.
This product combines two wonderful things into one handy compact. The blush is beautiful and the bronzer is perfect for almost anyone. I would recommend this product 100 times. It's perfect for trip!
Daysi M.
Love this product! The color is so pigmented and it's the perfect shade for my skin tone. It is not too overpowering and you are definitely able to build with it as you go. A little goes a long way.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product by NARS!!!!! The color is so flattering that it looks amazing on me during winter when I have zero color to summer when I am super dark. This is super light and not cakey and it doesn't clog my pores like some other makeup.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..