BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I love this combo! It's perfect for my skin tone and it helps me a lot to give my face a little shape (I have round face). It's not as shine as it looks. Pricey but you won't be disappointed.
Clare J.
Auburn, WA
I really like the formula nars uses for their powders. The only thing I didn't like is that the shade of pink was too pink and harsh on my skin tone. If they offered more of a variety of shades I would probably buy it.
Kristen R.
I love this combination, I had always wanted to try this blush shade but when I found this duo palate I instantly bought it. I love the ability to get the blush and bronzer in one and use the bronzer to contour after applying the blush. The slight shimmer on the blush helps to highlight. Love this combo!
Ana N.
Orlando, FL
Blush is the perfect shade, not too pink and not too light, easy to blend together. Spreads super easy and lasts a couple of hours. I'm tan skinned toned so it def works well with my skin.
Kayla B.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I love this blush and bronzer. I don't have the duo but I use both colors on a daily basis. Both of these could work well on any skin tone. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good blush and bronzer.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
I like this bronzer blush duo because I typically mix the two up a bit and it makes my contouring look a lot more realistic. The powder really sets, I like how it looks on me and stays all day also
Lauren R.
Philadelphia, PA
NARS bronzer / blush duo is one of my favorite products and has become a part of my daily makeup routine. Classic colors that compliment nearly every skin tone -- truly can't go wrong with this. Staple in my daily routine!
member-672ca759c
Chicago
This duo is perfect for medium/olive skin tones. The bronzer is dark enough and the blush is a beautiful pinky shade. Both blended amazingly. Nars blushes are one of the best of all times.
Danielle B.
Saint Cloud, MN
My favorite duo! I love my bronzer and use it the most in the duo then the blush! Not so in love with the blush.. it's too pink for me but obsessed with this bronzer
april s.
Lorton, VA
One thing I have to say is that I use this every time I go out. It lasts very long so that is a definite plus. It has a nice build and not cakey so it leaves it looking natural. The bluh is light- which I prefer. It lets my skin breathe. One of the best things!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..