NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA
There are tiny gold specks of glitter in both. The blush is a coral, I am very pale and both still look great on me. It works well for ANY skintone. The bronzer doesn't get splotchy. And you can't see much of the glitter. So it sculpts well. Would recommend to anyone.
Lily  D.
Clinton, CT
Love love love the Laguna bronzer. It is the perfect color bronzer, not too orange and not too cool toned. It blends really well and does not go on too harsh. The blush is also a very nice color and will look good on all skin tones. Also like how this duo comes with both a bronzer and blush. Love the brand Nars! Would highly recommend :)
Kristine I.
I don't have this duo but I do use the Laguna bronzer and its great for everyone and gives a nice airbrush look on you cheek bones. I usually put a little on during the day and if I was going out in the evening, I would make it a little darker.
Vivi E.
One of my go-to blushes! If I apply it dry and then bounce a moist Beauty Blender on top it foils it for a gorgeous golden shimmery glow. Orgasm really is perfect for a variety of skin tones, too. A perfect blush!
marle t.
I love this blush/bronzer
It works perfectly, this does not stain and is impressive.
I am very picky when choosing products for my face and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is it keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Delighted with this product!
Katrina H.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty much the best duo ever! both have very slight shimmer, and complement most skin tones, love! i just wish that the bronzer side was a little bit larger because i have already hit pan on it before i have even made a dent in the blush
Elena A.
NARS makes all of my favorite blushes. I've used the same shade for years. This is perfect because the colors complement one another. Brings such a light to skin
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
It swatches beautifully and I heard everyone on YouTube rave about it so I figured why not so I picked it up at sephora and I can't say I was disappointed but I don't love it as much as I thought I would
Breyanna W.
This duo is a holy grail for me! I have both the blush and the bronzer in full size as well. This is so nice to travel with! It gives you the perfect glow. Laguna looks like it has shimmer in it, but it doesn't translate onto the skin. Both products are cult favorites for a reason!
Taylor H.
Fremont, CA
This is a great combo for adding color to pale skin during the winter months. It is easy to use, but I wish it came in a bigger container. It blends easily and is buildable for a more dramatic look. I have sensitive skin, and I think it may have started to make my skin break out, so I'm not sure I would buy again.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..