BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Alicia H.
Seattle , WA
I'll keep buying this product over and over again! Not too shimmery and very natural looking! I brush just a little bit on and it last all day! Great for natural contouring! Highly recommended!
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
I like the bronzer more than the blush. But they are both really pretty. The bronzer has a merge finish. The blush has glitter in it. The shades are pretty and flattering. I would recommend it.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
This is my daily go to. Fool proof bronzer and blush duo! Fan favorites and I love it!! Definitely recommend it. I have even purchased this as Christmas gifts for my girlfriends and they love it!
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
The best! This classic duo is nearly worldwide flattering. Great value for the duo instead of buying by piece. If you haven't tried this duo, please treat yourself and wait for the compliments
Shannon R.
Draper, UT
I love this blush and bronzer. The color stays on all day and it is a perfect match to my skin tone. I would recommend it for just about anyone. It is a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time.
Eleysea D.
West Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love. You don't need to much and the bronze also gives a highlight effect. The pink is a perfect pink and a perfect blend with this bronzer. I have gotten so many compliment while wearing this. I love it so much.
Lexi G.
Schenectady, NY
This duo is extremely hard to find. I recently ran out and I had my old one for like a year and now can't find it anywhere. I absolutely love the pigmentation but also the matte finish it leaves.
Karla S.
The blush is OMG pretty. It gives a nice color to the apples if your cheeks.
The bronzer for most of the times i use it for contouring. Both a pretty colors and pigmented. I highly recommend it.
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
This is a great item for anybody who wants to try make up comes with a really pretty blush and bronzer in one pallet so it's easy to use and Narrs is a great company to use when you to make up.
Leilani H.
Richland, WA
Was great loved that it came with a blush and a bronzer I liked that it lasted all day and was easy to apply it was nicely pigmented good for contouring and looked nice on my skin I would recommend this to anyone that wants one.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora