NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Arizona H.
Amazing product I love it it is perfect for a great look. Add on top of usual makeup and blend in! Easy to use palette and fits right into your makeup bag. It stays true to color and I would recommend.
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
I love this set. The Dubois perfect when I'm attempting to give myself a look that breaths life back into me. Blush andbronzer are cures to the hungover look. Now I need to remedy the actual hangover!
Jill G.
This product combines two wonderful things into one handy compact. The blush is beautiful and the bronzer is perfect for almost anyone. I would recommend this product 100 times. It's perfect for trip!
MaryKate H.
Syracuse, NY
This duo is perfect for a summer look. Both blush and bronzer make your skin look radiant and have the perfect amount of shimmer. The packaging is great too and just as quality as the product itself.
Natalie R.
Englewood, OH
I wish this palette was a "build your own" so you could pair the perfect bronzer with your favorite cheek color. The duos are almost perfect as is, as long as you take the time to match the right tone to your skin. Snag one and enjoy!
Stephanie P.
This is a great product for traveling, because it's rather small. but both of these products are worth the price! I'm in love with nars blush in orgasm and laguna bronzer, so perfect for my skin tone.
Anna Grace S.
Bossier City, LA
i love this duo because first of all it's a duo, and second of all both of the products work very well!! they both work great on my skin and i recommend you buying this product!!
Daysi M.
Love this product! The color is so pigmented and it's the perfect shade for my skin tone. It is not too overpowering and you are definitely able to build with it as you go. A little goes a long way.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product by NARS!!!!! The color is so flattering that it looks amazing on me during winter when I have zero color to summer when I am super dark. This is super light and not cakey and it doesn't clog my pores like some other makeup.
Raquel L.
I'm a Nars fan for a while, this compact are very convinient . Whenever I travel I always take it with me. They do last me a long time. In 3 years I've bought 2 and I'll be purchasing it again soon.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..