NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Danielle S.
I love this little duo! They are a good combo together and look flattering on just about every skin tone. They are both easy to blend out. Perfect for traveling.
Liz O.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a staple in my bag! The Laguna bronzer is perfect for contouring (blends out very well!). NARS O*rgasm blush is one of my all time blush to wear. Perfect little duo for the on go if you are in a hurry!
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
This bronzer is the perfect shade for my tan skin. Doesn't give that dusty dirty look that some bronzer a have done for me. As for the blush it's the perfect shade of pink for me with just that bit of shimmer.
nicole c.
Camden, DE
This is one of my favorite contour/blush combos..both are gorgeous. The blush give a gorgeous peach highlighty look and the bronzer is so subtle on my skin tone, it looks very natural and not so in your face.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is great stuff I actually never thought I would really like these colors they worked out really well and look nice on my skin. I bought this at Sephora but I am pretty sure that they sell it online also.
Mariana P.
Good pigmentation. When I used it, it don't have a perfect match with my skin color so... No my type. Good price, easy to blend and beautiful colors but not for me!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I've been using NARS blush in Orgasm for a while until I saw this & decided to try it. The colors look great together & it's so convenient to have a blush & bronzer in one compact. I feel it's totally worth the price; the quality is great.
Brooke F.
Juliette, GA
There are tiny gold specks of glitter in both. The blush is a coral, I am very pale and both still look great on me. It works well for ANY skintone. The bronzer doesn't get splotchy. And you can't see much of the glitter. So it sculpts well. Would recommend to anyone.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Such a great product to have for whenever you travel because of the natural looking colors so when you don't feel your best, you look your best. blends beautifully and it is such a perfect duo, buying them separate would be stupid. 10/10
Lauren L.
Chino hills, CA
This is one of my favorite things to keep in my makeup bag. The bronzer is good for all over my face and really making me glow. The blush is the perfect shade of color for my cheeks
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..