NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Julianna  D.
Astoria, NY
I love the bronzer and the blush on this because one the blush really matches my skin especially because I have very light skin and the bronzer can tone my skin which makes my skin look beautiful and natural!!
Brooke B.
This is a favorite among NARS and for a good reason. The color payoff is amazing and goes with almost all skin tones it lasts for a long time and is the perfect match
Breanna S.
WEXFORD
NARS Orgasm blush is the perfect blush for my skin tone. It helps to make my skin glow, yet it looks natural. I always get compliments on it! Also, Laguna bronzer is the perfect bronzer; it isn't too muddy or shimmery and is ideal for contouring!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
NARS always has great products, particularly bronzers and blushes. The Laguna/orgasm combo is the best. It looks so great on and lasts forever. Great for contouring. Price is high but worth it. Highly recommend
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
Orgasm and laguna are the perfect blush and bronzer combination ever made, orgasm is one of those blushes that gives you a subtle flush on any skin tone and laguna is more of a matte than a metalic which I love!
Anh N.
San Diego, CA
This is a great deal because you get two great products for the price of one and the amount is actually perfect. It lasts me forever and is great if you want to try it out. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Zoila G.
Norcross , GA
Orgasam /laguna perfect combo. Bronzer gives you a perfect glow even if it's shimmer it's not overwhelming. The blush is the perfect peachy pink that looks beautiful with any look.
Mekhribon T.
Hagerstown, MD
One of my favorite high end products, such travel friendly and perfect duo for pale skin girls, the Laguna bronzer has shimmer to it but it doesn't really show up on your face which is good and the blush is super shimmery but looks gorgeous on.
Alisa G.
This duo is amazing for summer and spring!! it's is for sure buildable and looks flawless. the blush is shimmery while the bronzer is matte and it's very very easy to blend out. I would for sure recommend this
Melanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
I use bronzer and blush daily and love Nars so thought buying this duo would be a no brainer but as much as I love the blush, the Laguna colored bronzer just work for me. I have medium/tanned skin and I have to apply repeatedly to contour and still feel like the less expensive bronzer I bought on sale at Victoria's Secret works way better.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..