NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Vivi E.
One of my go-to blushes! If I apply it dry and then bounce a moist Beauty Blender on top it foils it for a gorgeous golden shimmery glow. Orgasm really is perfect for a variety of skin tones, too. A perfect blush!
Kristine I.
I don't have this duo but I do use the Laguna bronzer and its great for everyone and gives a nice airbrush look on you cheek bones. I usually put a little on during the day and if I was going out in the evening, I would make it a little darker.
Jordan D.
Guilford, IN
I LOVE this duo!! It's a perfect combo of a beautiful blush and a sun kissed bronzer. I use this every time I'm wearing make up! I definitely would recommend it! The blush has a slight shimmer in it too and it looks so pretty on the sunlight!
Noor J.
This is the best! I love this product so much because it is not powdery and it doesn't fly off your face like other products. This is so buttery and it's so nice and soft on the face. The color is so pigmented and very vibrant. AHHHHHH I JUST LOOOOVVVVEEE IIIIIITTTTT!!!
Elena A.
NARS makes all of my favorite blushes. I've used the same shade for years. This is perfect because the colors complement one another. Brings such a light to skin
Taylor H.
Fremont, CA
This is a great combo for adding color to pale skin during the winter months. It is easy to use, but I wish it came in a bigger container. It blends easily and is buildable for a more dramatic look. I have sensitive skin, and I think it may have started to make my skin break out, so I'm not sure I would buy again.
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
It swatches beautifully and I heard everyone on YouTube rave about it so I figured why not so I picked it up at sephora and I can't say I was disappointed but I don't love it as much as I thought I would
Katrina H.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty much the best duo ever! both have very slight shimmer, and complement most skin tones, love! i just wish that the bronzer side was a little bit larger because i have already hit pan on it before i have even made a dent in the blush
marle t.
I love this blush/bronzer
It works perfectly, this does not stain and is impressive.
I am very picky when choosing products for my face and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is it keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Delighted with this product!
Jamie E.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by my Chanel bronzer, but this is the best two-for-one product out there. Laguna and Orgasm are cult classics, and this is the perfect bronzer/blush duo. It's a little pricer ($41) but worth it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..