BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Andrea M.
The duo on this pallet is definitely convenient, because if you are like me you like your bronzer with a bit of sparkles and not completely mate and you also use a light layer of blush. (Who wants to pay 30 for each?! It's a great deal)
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
It swatches beautifully and I heard everyone on YouTube rave about it so I figured why not so I picked it up at sephora and I can't say I was disappointed but I don't love it as much as I thought I would
Breyanna W.
This duo is a holy grail for me! I have both the blush and the bronzer in full size as well. This is so nice to travel with! It gives you the perfect glow. Laguna looks like it has shimmer in it, but it doesn't translate onto the skin. Both products are cult favorites for a reason!
Elena A.
NARS makes all of my favorite blushes. I've used the same shade for years. This is perfect because the colors complement one another. Brings such a light to skin
Katrina H.
Saint Paul, MN
Pretty much the best duo ever! both have very slight shimmer, and complement most skin tones, love! i just wish that the bronzer side was a little bit larger because i have already hit pan on it before i have even made a dent in the blush
marle t.
I love this blush/bronzer
It works perfectly, this does not stain and is impressive.
I am very picky when choosing products for my face and this has fulfilled my expectations of the truth. Good product!
The best thing is it keeps my face beautiful for a long time!
Delighted with this product!
Taylor H.
Fremont, CA
This is a great combo for adding color to pale skin during the winter months. It is easy to use, but I wish it came in a bigger container. It blends easily and is buildable for a more dramatic look. I have sensitive skin, and I think it may have started to make my skin break out, so I'm not sure I would buy again.
Jamie E.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by my Chanel bronzer, but this is the best two-for-one product out there. Laguna and Orgasm are cult classics, and this is the perfect bronzer/blush duo. It's a little pricer ($41) but worth it.
Alyisha W.
Philadelphia
Beautiful product! The compact size makes it ideal for travel. The pans are a bit small but the color payoff is amazing. It's great to have both in one compact. I would repurchase this again for sure.
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
I love this set. The Dubois perfect when I'm attempting to give myself a look that breaths life back into me. Blush andbronzer are cures to the hungover look. Now I need to remedy the actual hangover!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..