NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Amanda R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love blush orgasm! Although I am not a fan of shimmery bronzers I like the duo for easy traveling. I am kind of pale so bronzers are kinda hard to find for me. Would definately recommend.
Brittany D.
Reno, NV
For the price of both, there are so many dupes and better blushes that can be found for a cheaper price. It's a great product and a pretty color but not really worth spending the money.
Faizah U.
This blush/bronzer duo is a great little compact that carries two good-quality makeup essentials. The blush shades vary. The blush is a warm peachy-pink, with golden shimmer. Laguna is a warm bronzer shade. The colors would suit fair to medium-deep skin.
Johanna T.
Dallas, TX
Yesss it's amazing good there are many dupes in drugstore recommend!! But yes it's kinda pricey. The pigment is good also I believe it's better on medium ski stone also it's long lasting!!!!!!!!! Yes I would buy it again but prefer saving money with dupes
Anabell C.
Los Angeles, CA
The blush bronze duo is amazing! The blush is appealing and neutral for different skin tones the bronzer gives a beautiful glow! I wear the bronzer more than the blush but both are great!
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
I do like this combo but in general prefer buying bronzer and blush separate because the blush isn't always the precise combo that you are going for. Overall, I always liked the Nars line of make up but as time goes on, there are many more options I fond almost just as good for a fraction of the price.
Sophia C.
Got this from Sephora in their samples. I found the blush to be way to sparkly and the bronzer to be too light for my skin and not that long-lasting. I do like other products from this company, but this one wasn't for me.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This is a good product, and i love the pigmetation colors and the slight shimmer. However it is very expensive, and my ELF duo in st. lucia is only $3, it lasts just as good, looks the same on my face, and is way cheaper.
member-850f34e30
Campbellsville, KY
I love this duo. The blush is very pigmented and so is the bronzer. I just don't like how deep the brozer shade is since I have very fair skin. It does last all day on the skin but I probably wouldn't but it again due to cost.
Jenn B.
Anderson, SC
This is perfect for travel or to keep in your bag for touch ups. One of my fav blushes they make and my fav fav bronzer, Laguna. Really the perfect combination and I always have it in my travel bag.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..