BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Alexia G.
Kingsville, TX
I love this duo because it can match any skin color! It's buildable but it's already pigmented enough. It's mostly great for tan skin since it's closer to those shades. It is long lasting and I would recommend!
Mariana P.
Good pigmentation. When I used it, it don't have a perfect match with my skin color so... No my type. Good price, easy to blend and beautiful colors but not for me!
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is great stuff I actually never thought I would really like these colors they worked out really well and look nice on my skin. I bought this at Sephora but I am pretty sure that they sell it online also.
Liz O.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a staple in my bag! The Laguna bronzer is perfect for contouring (blends out very well!). NARS O*rgasm blush is one of my all time blush to wear. Perfect little duo for the on go if you are in a hurry!
Danielle S.
I love this little duo! They are a good combo together and look flattering on just about every skin tone. They are both easy to blend out. Perfect for traveling.
Lucie D.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I actually love this duo! It doesn't give me that gray feeling like other bronzers do and the blush is perfect for any skin tone! I love to have this all in one because it's easy to carry for a quick touch up!
Lydia B.
I use the color lagoona everyday for a quick, glory bronze . It apples very sheer but you do have to work with it. It is a shimmer bronzer. I love the blush that comes with it but is a little to pink for my skin tone. I would totally buy again .
Melanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
I use bronzer and blush daily and love Nars so thought buying this duo would be a no brainer but as much as I love the blush, the Laguna colored bronzer just work for me. I have medium/tanned skin and I have to apply repeatedly to contour and still feel like the less expensive bronzer I bought on sale at Victoria's Secret works way better.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Such a great product to have for whenever you travel because of the natural looking colors so when you don't feel your best, you look your best. blends beautifully and it is such a perfect duo, buying them separate would be stupid. 10/10
Jordan D.
Guilford, IN
I LOVE this duo!! It's a perfect combo of a beautiful blush and a sun kissed bronzer. I use this every time I'm wearing make up! I definitely would recommend it! The blush has a slight shimmer in it too and it looks so pretty on the sunlight!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora