BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
This blush/bronzer duo is amazing! I love that it is a 2 in 1 perfect for when I travel. The formula is very nice and feels great when applied. I love the color and the pigment . If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend it.
Crystal S.
This blush and bronzer duo is great, it's great for all skin types. If you want to have a nice bronze glow I recommend this product for you. They are long lasting and easy to blend . You'd love them if you got it.
Destoney P.
Franklinton, NC
great product loved the formulation and pigmentation and how light it felt to the skin and how pretty it looks on all skin tones its just the right tones for all
Melissa R.
Quitman, MS
The BEST duo bronzer and blush I've ever purchased! This is my second time repurchasing. I have the Laguna bronzer separately but I always reach for this duo the most. I would recommend this duo to anyone. To me, it looks gorgeous on any complexion.
Brooke B.
This is a favorite among NARS and for a good reason. The color payoff is amazing and goes with almost all skin tones it lasts for a long time and is the perfect match
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
The famous duo never fails. The colors are beautiful on anyone. However, this is a very small amount of product, so good thing it's long lasting. Great bronzer to use for contouring. A little pricey but worth it.
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
I love all NARS products and this is by far my favorite out of all of their products ! It feels light weight and gives you the perfect glow with no caked on look, long lasting and I would recommend this to everyone
Melanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
I use bronzer and blush daily and love Nars so thought buying this duo would be a no brainer but as much as I love the blush, the Laguna colored bronzer just work for me. I have medium/tanned skin and I have to apply repeatedly to contour and still feel like the less expensive bronzer I bought on sale at Victoria's Secret works way better.
Alexia G.
Robstown , TX
I love this duo because it can match any skin color! It's buildable but it's already pigmented enough. It's mostly great for tan skin since it's closer to those shades. It is long lasting and I would recommend!
Lucie D.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I actually love this duo! It doesn't give me that gray feeling like other bronzers do and the blush is perfect for any skin tone! I love to have this all in one because it's easy to carry for a quick touch up!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..