BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Brooke B.
This is a favorite among NARS and for a good reason. The color payoff is amazing and goes with almost all skin tones it lasts for a long time and is the perfect match
Zoila G.
Lilburn, GA
Orgasam /laguna perfect combo. Bronzer gives you a perfect glow even if it's shimmer it's not overwhelming. The blush is the perfect peachy pink that looks beautiful with any look.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
This blush/bronzer duo is amazing! I love that it is a 2 in 1 perfect for when I travel. The formula is very nice and feels great when applied. I love the color and the pigment . If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend it.
Melissa R.
Quitman, MS
The BEST duo bronzer and blush I've ever purchased! This is my second time repurchasing. I have the Laguna bronzer separately but I always reach for this duo the most. I would recommend this duo to anyone. To me, it looks gorgeous on any complexion.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This was one of my first times using a NARS product. They're alright, but definitely not my favorite brand of all time. I feel there are others that I prefer more.
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
I love all NARS products and this is by far my favorite out of all of their products ! It feels light weight and gives you the perfect glow with no caked on look, long lasting and I would recommend this to everyone
Breanna S.
WEXFORD
NARS Orgasm blush is the perfect blush for my skin tone. It helps to make my skin glow, yet it looks natural. I always get compliments on it! Also, Laguna bronzer is the perfect bronzer; it isn't too muddy or shimmery and is ideal for contouring!
Crystal S.
This blush and bronzer duo is great, it's great for all skin types. If you want to have a nice bronze glow I recommend this product for you. They are long lasting and easy to blend . You'd love them if you got it.
Julianna  D.
Astoria, NY
I love the bronzer and the blush on this because one the blush really matches my skin especially because I have very light skin and the bronzer can tone my skin which makes my skin look beautiful and natural!!
Anh N.
San Diego, CA
This is a great deal because you get two great products for the price of one and the amount is actually perfect. It lasts me forever and is great if you want to try it out. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back