NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Yolanda F.
Lakeland, Fl
Love love love this duo! The best by far! I sold a lot of these projducts when I worked at Sephora and I definitely sold a ton of these for the store. I love the pigments and the shine. I feel like this is an original!!!!!!!
Marielle D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Didn't really end up using the blush much because of a semi red complexion. I love the bronzer though! It's long lasting and looks great on my medium skin. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have orgasm/laguna. I have fair-medium skin. The bronzer is perfect for my face. The blush has shimmer, looks like a highlighter but with color. It gives your face the perfect amount of shimmer. I would recommend this palette to anyone with fair-medium skin.
Faizah U.
This blush/bronzer duo is a great little compact that carries two good-quality makeup essentials. The blush shades vary. The blush is a warm peachy-pink, with golden shimmer. Laguna is a warm bronzer shade. The colors would suit fair to medium-deep skin.
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
This combo is such a classic and a set that should be found in every make-up collection. The bronzer has a flat texture with build-able color pigment. Perfect for day or night! I'd recommend this set for travel and for any one looking to polish up their look.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is a really nice bronzer for people with warmer skin tones. I use it in the summer to enhance my tan. I use it the rest of the year to contour. It blends very nice, it looks natural. I think it is more matte than shimmer. It is very expensive, though.
Megan B.
Powell, TN
I love this NARS bronzer/blush duo! I use Casino/Orgasm. The blush also had the same effect as a highlighter, which I love. I don't use any brand except for NARS on my face. I have and will continue to buy this product.
Anabell C.
Los Angeles, CA
The blush bronze duo is amazing! The blush is appealing and neutral for different skin tones the bronzer gives a beautiful glow! I wear the bronzer more than the blush but both are great!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this product because it was Adorn it was a browser and it was a blush the bronzer left my skin radiant and the blush I really enjoy the color as well
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Bronzer can be so hard to really get right since there are so many shades. This NARS Laguna is my favorite! So easily blendable and really goes with most skin tones. It is a little on the expensive side, but that is because you are buying a great product.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..