NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
The Nars Laguna and Orgasim duo are 2 colors that work on most skin colors. The color pay off is wonderful and the blend really well. This is my go to blush and bronzer.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this bronzer. It's a little more than I like to spend but I fell in love with it. It's a part of my daily makeup routine, which honestly is very minimal. Bronzer and foundation are the only things I don't leave home without.
Lorna Q.
IRVINE, CA
I love that you get a blush and a bronzer in your makeup bag so that you don't have to carry a lot of products with you. This is high quality and most companies faulted when they are making "travel size" products.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This Nars bronzer and blush duo is an absolute cult classic favorite! The way it will go on depends on the brush or application technique that you use. It's nice natural color, looks terrific in most skin tones. A mainstay in most kits
Lala D.
Denville, NJ
I love this duo for traveling. The blush is a beautiful peachy pink with some gold glitter. It is very pigmented. A little goes a long way. The bronzer is perfect for an all over glow. They're easy to blend and melt into the skin.
Amanda R.
Reading, PA
I usually love that bright pink blush but now for summer I like the soft blush look with a little bronzer on to make it more natural , this is a great brand and is very reliable although I find my self always using the same products over and over
Erin M.
Basically my favorite. I have this in a mini version and it's perfect for travel. This was also a great way for me to try out 2 cult favorites at once without spending the big big bucks on each individually. Highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Plymouth, MA
Love this bronzer duo for the summertime! I do need a little bit of color for this to look natural, but blends nicely and does not apply patchy. Does look very pretty with that borderline sunburned glow, if that makes sense. The duo is perfect for travel as well.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this after ordering it from Amazon with gift cards I got for Christmas. Since then, I have been completely obsessed and addicted. The colors compliment each other perfectly and they have the perfect amount of shimmer.
Alma M.

I chose to go through with the transaction (I'm so happy i did). The blusher gives an amazing healthy glow to my dull looking skin. Works amazing with my olive medium toned skin and lasts all day! defiantly worth every penny. (If you want something with a little bit less glitter I highly recommend NARS unlawful blu
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..