BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Amanda R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love blush orgasm! Although I am not a fan of shimmery bronzers I like the duo for easy traveling. I am kind of pale so bronzers are kinda hard to find for me. Would definately recommend.
Brittany D.
Reno, NV
For the price of both, there are so many dupes and better blushes that can be found for a cheaper price. It's a great product and a pretty color but not really worth spending the money.
Faizah U.
This blush/bronzer duo is a great little compact that carries two good-quality makeup essentials. The blush shades vary. The blush is a warm peachy-pink, with golden shimmer. Laguna is a warm bronzer shade. The colors would suit fair to medium-deep skin.
Jenn B.
Anderson, SC
This is perfect for travel or to keep in your bag for touch ups. One of my fav blushes they make and my fav fav bronzer, Laguna. Really the perfect combination and I always have it in my travel bag.
Angelina c.
Merced, CA
I really do like this one! I don't love it I just really like it. I like this one because a little goes a long way & this is what it has. The blush is natural looking & I enjoy it. Overall it's good to use in a rush
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
THis product is fair. Not complaining I use the blush all the time. THe bronzer is really sheer but gives you a really nice light natural bronze. I honestly feel like you could get this for 4$ by e.l.f. with way more pigment.
member-850f34e30
Campbellsville, KY
I love this duo. The blush is very pigmented and so is the bronzer. I just don't like how deep the brozer shade is since I have very fair skin. It does last all day on the skin but I probably wouldn't but it again due to cost.
Laura M.
Elburn, IL
My favorite combo pack. I love that I can get my favorite blush and bronzer in one. I feel like it looks good on everyone, and it's build able if you want to have a dramatic effect. Easy to find. I highly recommend it
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I love NARS to begin with, but this blush/bronzer duo compact is great. I often use the bronzer to contour with and the blush is a great color just to give me a little extra. It fits great in my makeup bag and it goes on nicely after I put on primer and foundation. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
I love all NARS products and this is by far my favorite out of all of their products ! It feels light weight and gives you the perfect glow with no caked on look, long lasting and I would recommend this to everyone
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..