NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jasmin L.
This is a great little duo with a couple of caveats. The Nars bronzer is my all time favorite - It is very natural with just a tad of shimmer, blends easily, and is perfect for day or evening wear.It is a beautiful color blush, but it does have quite a bit of shimmer and sparkle. That shimmer/sparkle looks lovely for evening/night wear.I need to use the blush quite sparingly. Otherwise, on my mature skin, the shimmer/sparkle of the blush looks unnatural, artificial and unflattering. The second issue is that it is hard to pick up just the bronzer with my designated bronzer brush without getting some blush on it as well.
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The bronzer in this duo is amazing! Does not get muddy like other bronzers. Both blush and bronzer are very pigmented. You have to be careful and start off with a light hand. The blush does have shimmer to it which I love! Feel like it compliments every skin tone.
Jaci J.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best blush/bronzer duos on the market! You can mix and match different pallets to come up with the best shades for your skin tone and the colors are so pigmented, they are incredibly creamy and blend into the skin effortlessly. I will never go back to another product!
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Nars blushes and bronzers are some of the best I am ever tried! They are very high quality and the color is beautiful. The cons are the price, it is pretty expensive, but you do get a lot of good product so it is worth it. Another con would be that there is a slight shimmer to the bronzer, which I personally don't enjoy.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
I love this NARS blush and bronzer duo! Both are super pigmented and go on flawlessly! I don't use them to contour, but they are great for highlighting your features and finishing off a look. The bronzer can get a little "glossy" looking at times, but other than that, I would definitely recommend!
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased the hot sands/orgasm combo and I love it so much. I think they make a great combo for pretty much any look you're going for. I have fair/light skin and the hilighter adds the perfect amount of glow. I really can't recommend this enough. I love it so much I am considering buying a backup for when mine runs out. It's great for travel, too - nice and compact. Buy it - you won't be disappointed!
Daisy T.
I started using this bronzer and blush duo when I first started using makeup in my teens! I still use this product today which can tell you what a great product this is. I do prefer to buy the blush and bronzer shade separately because I use up the bronzer fairly quickly.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This a hall of fame bronzer product to me. I love the deeper warm tone vs the casual cool tone. I would say this is great for both olive and deeper shades . The pro is you have a selection, the con is the pans aren't separate and larger haha. The NARS brand does great with powders
Chantel N.
I love this combination of bronzer and blush. They pair really nice together and are both extremely build-able formulas. They last all day long, and night if you use a setting powder. Easy to apply and a nice amount of product for the price! I would definitely recommend this, especially to anyone who likes their cult favorite Blush!
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to travel I brought it as sephora, it is true to color and very pigment but what I love about this is that it look good on any skin tone I used this on my mom and she has a more olive skin tone and it looks just as good, I used this as part of my every day makeup and I use the bronzer to contour the face while the blush has some sheen enough to even skip on highlight
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..