BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...7 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is a really nice bronzer for people with warmer skin tones. I use it in the summer to enhance my tan. I use it the rest of the year to contour. It blends very nice, it looks natural. I think it is more matte than shimmer. It is very expensive, though.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoy this product because it was Adorn it was a browser and it was a blush the bronzer left my skin radiant and the blush I really enjoy the color as well
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Bronzer can be so hard to really get right since there are so many shades. This NARS Laguna is my favorite! So easily blendable and really goes with most skin tones. It is a little on the expensive side, but that is because you are buying a great product.
Megan B.
Powell, TN
I love this NARS bronzer/blush duo! I use Casino/Orgasm. The blush also had the same effect as a highlighter, which I love. I don't use any brand except for NARS on my face. I have and will continue to buy this product.
Emily G.
I'm such a huge fan of both of these shades!! The Laguna bronzer is super pretty, and it goes really well with my skin tone. Same goes for the blush! It's a ridiculously pretty shade. So happy I finally bought the duo!
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
I do like this combo but in general prefer buying bronzer and blush separate because the blush isn't always the precise combo that you are going for. Overall, I always liked the Nars line of make up but as time goes on, there are many more options I fond almost just as good for a fraction of the price.
Faizah U.
This blush/bronzer duo is a great little compact that carries two good-quality makeup essentials. The blush shades vary. The blush is a warm peachy-pink, with golden shimmer. Laguna is a warm bronzer shade. The colors would suit fair to medium-deep skin.
Sophia C.
Got this from Sephora in their samples. I found the blush to be way to sparkly and the bronzer to be too light for my skin and not that long-lasting. I do like other products from this company, but this one wasn't for me.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have orgasm/laguna. I have fair-medium skin. The bronzer is perfect for my face. The blush has shimmer, looks like a highlighter but with color. It gives your face the perfect amount of shimmer. I would recommend this palette to anyone with fair-medium skin.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This is a good product, and i love the pigmetation colors and the slight shimmer. However it is very expensive, and my ELF duo in st. lucia is only $3, it lasts just as good, looks the same on my face, and is way cheaper.
OMG! I've been looking for a blush/bronzer in these colors would it go good with a light completion?
Vaishu S.
What is bronzer i don't know what it is that
Maira P.
Seattle, WA
Can I do a good contour with that?
Krypton C.