BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brittany D.
Reno, NV
For the price of both, there are so many dupes and better blushes that can be found for a cheaper price. It's a great product and a pretty color but not really worth spending the money.
Amanda R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love blush orgasm! Although I am not a fan of shimmery bronzers I like the duo for easy traveling. I am kind of pale so bronzers are kinda hard to find for me. Would definately recommend.
Johanna T.
Dallas, TX
Yesss it's amazing good there are many dupes in drugstore recommend!! But yes it's kinda pricey. The pigment is good also I believe it's better on medium ski stone also it's long lasting!!!!!!!!! Yes I would buy it again but prefer saving money with dupes
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is a really nice bronzer for people with warmer skin tones. I use it in the summer to enhance my tan. I use it the rest of the year to contour. It blends very nice, it looks natural. I think it is more matte than shimmer. It is very expensive, though.
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
I do like this combo but in general prefer buying bronzer and blush separate because the blush isn't always the precise combo that you are going for. Overall, I always liked the Nars line of make up but as time goes on, there are many more options I fond almost just as good for a fraction of the price.
Faizah U.
This blush/bronzer duo is a great little compact that carries two good-quality makeup essentials. The blush shades vary. The blush is a warm peachy-pink, with golden shimmer. Laguna is a warm bronzer shade. The colors would suit fair to medium-deep skin.
Sophia C.
Got this from Sephora in their samples. I found the blush to be way to sparkly and the bronzer to be too light for my skin and not that long-lasting. I do like other products from this company, but this one wasn't for me.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have orgasm/laguna. I have fair-medium skin. The bronzer is perfect for my face. The blush has shimmer, looks like a highlighter but with color. It gives your face the perfect amount of shimmer. I would recommend this palette to anyone with fair-medium skin.
Taylor H.
Madison, WI
This is a good product, and i love the pigmetation colors and the slight shimmer. However it is very expensive, and my ELF duo in st. lucia is only $3, it lasts just as good, looks the same on my face, and is way cheaper.
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
This combo is such a classic and a set that should be found in every make-up collection. The bronzer has a flat texture with build-able color pigment. Perfect for day or night! I'd recommend this set for travel and for any one looking to polish up their look.
Maira P.
Seattle, WA
Can I do a good contour with that?
Vaishu S.
What is bronzer i don't know what it is that
HernanAlexis D.
I've seen an elf bronzer and blush duo like this.. Does anyone know if it is the same? just difference in price?
Audrey M.
I hear this stuff is magical!! Are the colors really pigmented and do they look good on fair skin?
Hina S.
Does the Laguna bronzer show up as glittery on the skin? Good to wear to work?