NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
The blush is a well-known natural looking blush and the bronzer does the job of making your face look smaller. Nothing else does better than NARS! Oh btw, NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross is also wonderful with these product :)
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I really like this duo. I don't go through blush or bronzer quickly enought to buy both in full size so this is perfect. Great colors, blends very well. Definitely recommend
Amy B.
Waxahachie, TX
I think this pair is a match made in heaven. Both the blush and bronzer are very long wearing and compliment every skin tone! I have completely used mine up! the only thing that is stopping me from buying a new one is the price. Yikes!
Kara R.
Norman, OK
I originally bought this because of the blush but I love both of these powders. The bronzer isn't too dark for my light skin and I can easily blend it out. The blush is one of my favorites, love wearing this in the fall with a dark lip.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I've recently tried this due. I'm not that sure that Orgasm is the best thing since sliced bread (like some people believe). I use this along with Tarte blush interchangeably. I do love NARS product's but this wasn't my all time favorite.
Nidhi P.
Piscataway, NJ
This was the first Blush/bronzer duo i ever bought and till date i love everything about it. I love traveling with this as it saves me space. love how natural the bronzer looks and the blush color is amazing. I love NARS blush the products have never been disappointing.
kaitlyn j.
Upland, CA
i don't wear lots of make up but when my skin is really white and i need a little color i will use this. It was pretty easy to blend and best for pale skin tones. I would buy it again. I recommend you get it for yourself
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
I love this duo . Two iconic products in on nars "o" blush is the perfect peachy pink blush very glowy lovely blush. Laguna bronzer is a natural light bronzer for my skin .
Nicole M.
Luque, central
I simply LOVE this blush and bronzer duo. The blush is my favorite by far because it leaves your cheeks super glowy and the pigmentation is to die for. The product is super good for the type of combination skin I got. The bronzer has also a great pigmentation and easy use of application.
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
These duos are the best! They last a pretty long time and they are super pigmented. I love the laguna/orgasm combo because it gives me good color without being over the top
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..