BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is a really nice bronzer for people with warmer skin tones. I use it in the summer to enhance my tan. I use it the rest of the year to contour. It blends very nice, it looks natural. I think it is more matte than shimmer. It is very expensive, though.
Megan B.
Powell, TN
I love this NARS bronzer/blush duo! I use Casino/Orgasm. The blush also had the same effect as a highlighter, which I love. I don't use any brand except for NARS on my face. I have and will continue to buy this product.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I'm such a huge fan of both of these shades!! The Laguna bronzer is super pretty, and it goes really well with my skin tone. Same goes for the blush! It's a ridiculously pretty shade. So happy I finally bought the duo!
Faizah U.
This blush/bronzer duo is a great little compact that carries two good-quality makeup essentials. The blush shades vary. The blush is a warm peachy-pink, with golden shimmer. Laguna is a warm bronzer shade. The colors would suit fair to medium-deep skin.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Bronzer can be so hard to really get right since there are so many shades. This NARS Laguna is my favorite! So easily blendable and really goes with most skin tones. It is a little on the expensive side, but that is because you are buying a great product.
Brittany D.
Reno, NV
For the price of both, there are so many dupes and better blushes that can be found for a cheaper price. It's a great product and a pretty color but not really worth spending the money.
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
I do like this combo but in general prefer buying bronzer and blush separate because the blush isn't always the precise combo that you are going for. Overall, I always liked the Nars line of make up but as time goes on, there are many more options I fond almost just as good for a fraction of the price.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have orgasm/laguna. I have fair-medium skin. The bronzer is perfect for my face. The blush has shimmer, looks like a highlighter but with color. It gives your face the perfect amount of shimmer. I would recommend this palette to anyone with fair-medium skin.
Sophia C.
Got this from Sephora in their samples. I found the blush to be way to sparkly and the bronzer to be too light for my skin and not that long-lasting. I do like other products from this company, but this one wasn't for me.
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
This combo is such a classic and a set that should be found in every make-up collection. The bronzer has a flat texture with build-able color pigment. Perfect for day or night! I'd recommend this set for travel and for any one looking to polish up their look.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..