NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jessica E.
TURNERSVILLE, NJ
Amazing product!!!! A bit pricey depending on what you're used to buying but definitely worth it! Colors blended perfectly with not only my skin tone but my sisters as well!
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
This is awesome! It's perfect for traveling because the blush and bronzer both are great quality and shades. I love Laguna and orgasm. They are very pigmented and easy to blend.
Dina K.
, this is the most spectacular bronzer that they made and I actually use one of the colors instead of using it as a bronzer I use it as a blush it is phenomenal... And long-lasting and also not cakey
Manes P.
I love this! These two go hand in hand. It a perfect combination of blush and bronzer. I wear this at night and gives a nice glow from within. I definitely recommend this and I will be buying again. :)
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY
This is my Go-To Blush and contour. NARS looks natural and glamorous, without being fake or too brown. I can apply as much as I need, build and blend it easily. NARS is expensive but worth every penny.
Miranda D.
Dickinson , ND
Although I did like the color of the bronzer, I just thought that the color of the blush was too hot pink for my skin tone. I would probably go with a different one next time
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Nars is one of my top brands! Orgasm and Laguna are two cult favorites from the brand and being that these two are paired together makes it such a great buy! Both are beautifully pigmented and easy to blend and complement each other to a t!
Shahania T.
Randolph, MA
These are pretty nice, they are great powders and would look amazing on some skin types but not all. They lack more duos, they should add more varieties of duos to fit more skin tones. These mostly just fit paler skinned people and just won't work very well for darker skins.
Amy B.
Waxahachie, TX
I think this pair is a match made in heaven. Both the blush and bronzer are very long wearing and compliment every skin tone! I have completely used mine up! the only thing that is stopping me from buying a new one is the price. Yikes!
Kara R.
Norman, OK
I originally bought this because of the blush but I love both of these powders. The bronzer isn't too dark for my light skin and I can easily blend it out. The blush is one of my favorites, love wearing this in the fall with a dark lip.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..