BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Liberty W.
Vancouver, WA
The bronzer is GREAT for contouring, it's the perfect shade for most light-medium tan skin tones. The Orgasm blush is the best blush I've tried. It's the most gorgeous shade. Peachy pink with a gold shimmer! PERFECT COMBO.
Kortney Hunt H.
Man, WV
My go to cheek product! Orgasm blush goes perfect with anyones skin tone. It is a beautiful peachy/pink with a subtle shimmer. The laguna bronzer is a great medium brown that works perfectly for contouring the cheak bones.
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
This is a must have for every makeup bag. The blush looks amazing on all skin types. The bronzer give a beautiful sun kissed look. The bronzer is great for contouring my face. I would definitely recommend this duo to others.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Love love love!! Wear it everyday! Colors are great and look good on every skin tone. It is my go to blush. I have tried other brands and colors and always go back to this one. It is great!
Jocelyn D.
Sacramento, CA
This product comes in handy for any occasion.
Compact and fits anywhere when traveling.
The product itself is incredible! Perfect texture to both bronzer and blush! Great shade for any skin type. Love it!
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Both of these products are Nars most famous/best reviewed so to get them together is awesome!! Individually they are expensive do this is a cheaper way of trying them out to make sure they work for your skin. Amazing product!
Melissa F.
Ardsley, NY
I do like this combo but in general prefer buying bronzer and blush separate because the blush isn't always the precise combo that you are going for. Overall, I always liked the Nars line of make up but as time goes on, there are many more options I fond almost just as good for a fraction of the price.
Anabell C.
Los Angeles, CA
The blush bronze duo is amazing! The blush is appealing and neutral for different skin tones the bronzer gives a beautiful glow! I wear the bronzer more than the blush but both are great!
Sophia C.
Got this from Sephora in their samples. I found the blush to be way to sparkly and the bronzer to be too light for my skin and not that long-lasting. I do like other products from this company, but this one wasn't for me.
Bailey N.
Elmhurst, IL
This is a really nice bronzer for people with warmer skin tones. I use it in the summer to enhance my tan. I use it the rest of the year to contour. It blends very nice, it looks natural. I think it is more matte than shimmer. It is very expensive, though.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???