NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

aisha c.
Siler City, NC
I got the duo as it was giving me both blush and bronzer but i should not as I am olive skin . It does not have my colors but I do feel that it would be good travling kit though.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
This bronzer & blush work for most skin types. Not at all orangy on the skin. The blush looks like you have a nice healthy flush. It may seem pricey, but for the amount of product you get, it is a great deal if you ask me. I absolutely love NARS products and this one does not disappoint!
Ashley B.
Plant City, FL
Love this brand! Nars not only has the best bronzer on the market for contouring but also for building a deep bronzed glow. Stays true to color and its in my daily makeup routine, have and would buy again.
Dom R.
I absolutey love this duo. The orgasm blush compliments the Laguna bronzer so well. Alone, the Laguna bronzer is amazing and one of my top favorite bronzers. Orgasm is a natural blush that can add the right amount of color to liven up your face.
Cara F.
I found this duo in Sephora by the register and I absolutely love it. I use this product everyday. The blush gives the perfect amount of glow and color and the bronzer is just enough.
Kristen m.
I use this product all the time! The blush is perfect to wear in all seasons. Its highly pigmented and looks great against the bronzer. I love the bronzer because it isn't too orangey for the pink undertone of my skin. One of my all time favorites!
Lana C.
Devine, TX
Love love love this blushes and bronzer duo. My skin tone is medium and my skin is dry. This works well for any skin type. The Nars packaging is always nice and well made. I would recommend this for anyone.
catherine d.
Nars is an amazing company i love almost all of there products this one being defanitly one of my favorites. I'm very pickey towards my bronzers so it has to be good for me to like it. i really enjoy that it doesn't have a lot of orange undertone.
Brooke C.
Fort Richardson, AK
LAGUNA IS LIFE. My favorite bronzer that I will buy again and again and again. It lasts for a long time and no matter if I'm pale or tanned the color is never orange and always compliments and does it's Job.
Rawlins B.
Oxford, MS
I love blush and I love bronzer...two in one! It's a must have! The NARS blush/bronzer duo was a great purchase. They were both very easy to blend into my makeup and super for contouring although I still need some work on that. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..