NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
daisy D.
This product is great . I love how I can find it at every store right now. This is a must try item. I am giving this a 4 rating because the price is a little to much , but its worth the buy.
Priscilla M.
Soso, MS
This duo is so cute and compact! Both colors are very pigmented and long lasting. When applied it's very true to color. It's so easy to blend to give a natural blush and contour. I would recommend to others!!
Maira I.
Arlington , VA
I love NARS duo Blush!! One of the best things about it is the fact that its a dual compact. I love the subtleness of the Blush! I use Laguna for bronzing as well as contouring and it really suits my skin!
Baltimore, MD

I adore this mini palette, you can have in your makeup kit and also the bronzer have once blush, it is good practice in my face very well and works for any look you want to recreate
Elizabeth F.
Who doesn't love this combo? I've had it for close to a year and you can barely tell I've even touched the bronzer (I just use it for low-lights under my cheekbones) and the blush is the absolute perfect shade with just the right amount of shimmer.
Jess M.
This is great if you want some good everyday options already put together for you. You can't really go wrong with a nars blush or contour and these are the two most classic colors.
Monica M.
Canton, MI
I would have to say I waited a long-time to purchase this product, due to the fact I was using e.l.f dupes of the product. But I must say this is a purchase worth paying for. This compact is the perfect for all skin tones. I absolutely love using it.
Nicolette M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this bronzer/blush duo from Nars. First of all its all in one so you don't have carry them individually. The pigmentation is awesome. Plus it is my favorite color in their bronzer and the blush as well. Not to much shimmer too which I like .
amy h.
I carry it with me all the time incase I just don't feel like doing my make up then end up needing a little something extra I seriously think this product is pretty great though the only thing is the size of It but it is good to carry in your purse!!!
Rawlins B.
Oxford, MS
I love blush and I love bronzer...two in one! It's a must have! The NARS blush/bronzer duo was a great purchase. They were both very easy to blend into my makeup and super for contouring although I still need some work on that. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..