BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
I love this combo and yes, they are gorgeous colors and compliment many skin tones but ELF has pretty much the exact same duo for 3 bucks. The ELF shades are a little more shimmery yes, but they are just as good. Check that out first!
Nidhi P.
Piscataway, NJ
This was the first Blush/bronzer duo i ever bought and till date i love everything about it. I love traveling with this as it saves me space. love how natural the bronzer looks and the blush color is amazing. I love NARS blush the products have never been disappointing.
kaitlyn j.
Upland, CA
i don't wear lots of make up but when my skin is really white and i need a little color i will use this. It was pretty easy to blend and best for pale skin tones. I would buy it again. I recommend you get it for yourself
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Nars blushes are highly pigmented and so are the bronzers. Deep Throat has been my blush staple for years now. I like the bronzer, but I have to go easy on it because I'm paler than I used to be. Nars products are well worth the money.
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
I love this duo . Two iconic products in on nars "o" blush is the perfect peachy pink blush very glowy lovely blush. Laguna bronzer is a natural light bronzer for my skin .
Nicole M.
Luque, central
I simply LOVE this blush and bronzer duo. The blush is my favorite by far because it leaves your cheeks super glowy and the pigmentation is to die for. The product is super good for the type of combination skin I got. The bronzer has also a great pigmentation and easy use of application.
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This pairing is amazing. I have fair skin and it is my absolute favorite. I feel you can get a great look from it without looking like you have a ton of makeup on. It's hard to find blush/bronzer for me, and this works great with my fair skin, blue eyes, and auburn hair!
Kaylee P.
I have bought this twice already. I love the pigmentation of both the bronzer and the blush. My favorite shade of blush is 'Orgasm.' It lasts me all day and is quite easy to blend if used for contouring. This is a must buy.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
The Nars Laguna and Orgasim duo are 2 colors that work on most skin colors. The color pay off is wonderful and the blend really well. This is my go to blush and bronzer.
Lacey H.
South Amboy, NJ
Definitely a nars favorite for everyone! Nice thin and sleek packaging. Sold at Sephora orgasm/Laguna is a wonderful blush/bronzer dou. A little goes a long way so it Will last a long time. Get this and you won't be disappointed
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..