NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lydia S.
Such a great combo!!!!! The blush is suitable for all skin colors and a personal summer favorite. Laguna is a great contour color for me and I love the formula of these powders!
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
While I love NARS blush this compact really is too small to house both bronzer and blush. You get eyeshadow sized pans which makes it hard to pick up with a regular blush brush
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
The blush is a well-known natural looking blush and the bronzer does the job of making your face look smaller. Nothing else does better than NARS! Oh btw, NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross is also wonderful with these product :)
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
This is awesome! It's perfect for traveling because the blush and bronzer both are great quality and shades. I love Laguna and orgasm. They are very pigmented and easy to blend.
Amy B.
Waxahachie, TX
I think this pair is a match made in heaven. Both the blush and bronzer are very long wearing and compliment every skin tone! I have completely used mine up! the only thing that is stopping me from buying a new one is the price. Yikes!
Miranda D.
Dickinson , ND
Although I did like the color of the bronzer, I just thought that the color of the blush was too hot pink for my skin tone. I would probably go with a different one next time
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I've recently tried this due. I'm not that sure that Orgasm is the best thing since sliced bread (like some people believe). I use this along with Tarte blush interchangeably. I do love NARS product's but this wasn't my all time favorite.
Manes P.
I love this! These two go hand in hand. It a perfect combination of blush and bronzer. I wear this at night and gives a nice glow from within. I definitely recommend this and I will be buying again. :)
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
I liked it, but I feel the quantity should be more it finished very quickly. Easy to blend, works best for every skin tone. NARS have some really good products I even like their concealer a lot. For the amount you pay I just feel the quantity should be more.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
I love this bronzer to contour with! It goes on great, lasts long and doesn't make your skin look muddy! Very easy to apply with the correct brush and you can add to it throughout the day if necessary!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..