NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jenna A.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is a wonderful thing to buy if you are just getting into NARS. The blush in this compact made me want to try everything this company had to offer. Both very pigmented but they look amazing on virtually anybody's skin tone (:
Casey T.
I love how compact this duo is, making it especially great for travel! The blush colour is the best one, in my opinion, that is paired with the laguna bronzer in these duos. The blush is more of a neutral pink, giving the cheeks a natural looking flush.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love love love this duo!! Such an amazing quality bronzer and blush! Very pigmented and blendable and look very good on most skin tones depending on how heavy handed you go in! Highly suggest this product
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love my NARS bronzer blush duo. Both colors are perfect for me. I have nothing negative to possibly say about this product. It lasts all day, perfect for any skin tone, lasts all day and night.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg , MI
This universally flattering duo is without a doubt my favorite blush/bronzer ever. The product texture is silky and everything you expect from a high end product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect blush and bronzer for your makeup wardrobe!
Sheena P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This bronzer and blush kit is great for travel. You don't really need much besides foundation powder after you get this dual kit. It really works well and it's convenient! I love it as a part of my travel make up kit! NARS products are always great!
Hannah B.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Really, NARS blush and bronzers are my favorite of ANY brand. Especially NARS Orgasm. I'm totally convinced it looks good on everyone. I have a big makeup collection and I've hit pan on Orgasm! Laguna is great too, I just have fair skin so I use less :)
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Probably one of the best products I've ever purchased! I absolutely LOVE this duo! The blush is a perfect pink, with just a little product you get a perfect cheek, and the bronzer I'm obsessed! It is the perfect shade and goes well with most light shades. Nars products over all perform really well and are really pigmented. I highly recommend this duo!
Gabby S.
Cincinnati , OH
This is a staple in everyone's makeup collection for sure! I love the bronzer with a light hand and the blush is a beautiful color! Once you get into the blush though, the sparkles get a little chunky, that's why I gave it 4 starts. But it is a great duo!
daisy D.
Okeechobee, FL
This product is great . I love how I can find it at every store right now. This is a must try item. I am giving this a 4 rating because the price is a little to much , but its worth the buy.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..