BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Scotti O.
Newton Center, MA
The best on the go blush and bronzer duo. Great for traveling so you aren't bringing a ton of product. The colors are great and the formulas are pigmented and creamy. I can't wear the bronzer when I'm pale but the blush is always flattering!
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
The Org*sm blush and Laguna bronzer duo is to die for. You get the best of both worlds, two iconic Nars products in one sleek package. The formula is amazing and it is a go to cheek duo of mine and has been for years. (:
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
I liked it, but I feel the quantity should be more it finished very quickly. Easy to blend, works best for every skin tone. NARS have some really good products I even like their concealer a lot. For the amount you pay I just feel the quantity should be more.
Jacqueline M.
Howard Beach, NY
This is my Go-To Blush and contour. NARS looks natural and glamorous, without being fake or too brown. I can apply as much as I need, build and blend it easily. NARS is expensive but worth every penny.
Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love this blush/bronzer! The colors are beautiful and shimmery! Very long lasting, true to color and highly pigmented! Easy to blend- and looks beautiful on all skin types! I would highly recommend- and I would definitely buy it again!
Dina K.
, this is the most spectacular bronzer that they made and I actually use one of the colors instead of using it as a bronzer I use it as a blush it is phenomenal... And long-lasting and also not cakey
Shahania T.
Randolph, MA
These are pretty nice, they are great powders and would look amazing on some skin types but not all. They lack more duos, they should add more varieties of duos to fit more skin tones. These mostly just fit paler skinned people and just won't work very well for darker skins.
Jessica E.
TURNERSVILLE, NJ
Amazing product!!!! A bit pricey depending on what you're used to buying but definitely worth it! Colors blended perfectly with not only my skin tone but my sisters as well!
Amy B.
Waxahachie, TX
I think this pair is a match made in heaven. Both the blush and bronzer are very long wearing and compliment every skin tone! I have completely used mine up! the only thing that is stopping me from buying a new one is the price. Yikes!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Nars is one of my top brands! Orgasm and Laguna are two cult favorites from the brand and being that these two are paired together makes it such a great buy! Both are beautifully pigmented and easy to blend and complement each other to a t!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora