NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Next to the multiple sticks, these are my favorite Nars products to apply to clients. Laguna and Orgasm is so amazing because it is universal. It looks well on literally EVERY skin tone....well Orgasm does. Besides, it's called Orgasm, who doesn't love those LOL
Rosy R.
San Luis , Arizona
I LOVEEEE IT, this isn't oneof my faves but it works good and it looks great on me girl;)), its easy to blend and it has a matte finish i think that is good for all the types or skin and probably im going to buy it again
Farhana K.
Orgasm is such a beautiful color. I love shimmer so this blush is perfect for me. I initially ordered the mini size online, but when I received it I thought it was too small for the price I paid for it. I went to the store and exchanged it for the bigger size.
Yesenia C.
Santa Clara, UT
This blush and bronzer duo is amazing. usually there's blushes and bronzers that don't last through the day but this oh Lord ... this will last two days but I don't think that's healthy lol
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I have both the blush and laguna bronzer singles, and I had bought this duo to make traveling easier. I love both the blush and bronzer singles, but in the duo compact, the laguna bronzer had almost no pigment at all. It may have been that I got a dud, but the bronzer was essentially useless, which is a shame since it's a beautiful bronzer in its original packaging.
Briana H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this shade of color. When it comes to blushes and different shades its really hard to find your color that is right for your pigment. This product is really great and I would recommend this to anyone. It really brings out those natural and vibrant tones in your face. Bring out your inner beauty.
Angel L.
Phoenix, AZ
Wish there was more of a variety of shade in these duos. I prefer cool tones on my skin and they didnt have much of a variety at the sephora I was visiting. Nice pigment and quality though!
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
Love this i use this almost every time i do my face...i only use the blush tho the bronzer does not look good on my complexion at all...will definitely buy again but i will buy the blush alone
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
I have not heard one bad thing about this duo. It is great quality and looks amazing. Some complain that it is pricey. For those looking for a similar effect at a lower cost I recommend E.L.F's contouring duo. Works pretty well and I believe it is between $3-$6
Alyssa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a perfectly balanced product for everyday use. I have a medium skin tone and find this so easy to quickly use one or the other or blend them together. The bronzer is an effortless contouring shade and the blush looks great on the apples of my cheeks. I think everyone could benefit from this!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..