BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Krystina D.
Saucier , MS
I feel like this blush/bronzer duo should be a staple in everyone's collection! Both products are cult favorites in the makeup world for good reason! They apply perfectly on the skin, and have very little fall out. I love it and have repurchased 2 of them over the course of about 8 years!
Sydney K.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Love Love this duo! The bronzer is really subtle and buildable so it will fit most skin tones. The blush is also gorgeous because it has peachy tones and pink. I definitely recommend this product and it's worth the splurge of money.
Lorena P.
Love this duo especially the bronzer I love to contour with this is not heavy looks natural but it does contour and bronze the blush is pretty too but my favorite is the bronzer
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
My mom bought this for me I try it twice only but I feel like it doesn't go with my skin color , the way it looks it's almost as the elf one but long lasting is the only difference. & I think I would buy it but in a better shade next time
Tiana B.
Love this duo! have been using it for months and I'm so glad! gives me such a nice glowy natural look. it's a tad expensive but so worth it! definitely one of my go to products!
Saba J.
Like most of the other Nars products the blush/bronzer duo is amazing. it gives you a glow but it doesn't have chunky glitters in it and gives you a very natural beautiful look. It's a bit expensive but if you want to invest in a good bronzer and blush it's better to get this than 5 other cheap ones that'll make your face look fake.
Haysmith A.
Othello, WA
Really love this combination by he blush isn't too pink and the bronzer a very good shade for many skin tones not chalky just wish the packaging was a little bigger to pick up more product on my fan brush
Lydia S.
Such a great combo!!!!! The blush is suitable for all skin colors and a personal summer favorite. Laguna is a great contour color for me and I love the formula of these powders!
Rocio R.
Webster, TX
Definitely a staple and a must have, due to high pigmentation a little does a long way. I use a fan brush then tap off the brush to place just the right amount! One of my faves.
Madyson D.
San Diego
This product is okay great considering how cheap but it's too pink not good for dark skin but also not good for fair skin too Barbie pink lasts long for sure because you don't need much. I may buy again
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..