BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tessa M.
Morgantown, WV
YAS!

I am such a fan girl for all NARS cheek products. It's cult and cliche for a reason. The colors fall so true and blend wonderfully. They are a bit on the harder side, but that makes it a bite fool proof because you don't have to worry about picking up too much product. The price is never fun, but when are the good thing? Regardless, I'm impressed with the variety, company, and quality.
Natalie D.
Portland, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The bronzer in this duo is amazing! Does not get muddy like other bronzers. Both blush and bronzer are very pigmented. You have to be careful and start off with a light hand. The blush does have shimmer to it which I love! Feel like it compliments every skin tone.
Jasmin L.
This is a great little duo with a couple of caveats. The Nars bronzer is my all time favorite - It is very natural with just a tad of shimmer, blends easily, and is perfect for day or evening wear.It is a beautiful color blush, but it does have quite a bit of shimmer and sparkle. That shimmer/sparkle looks lovely for evening/night wear.I need to use the blush quite sparingly. Otherwise, on my mature skin, the shimmer/sparkle of the blush looks unnatural, artificial and unflattering. The second issue is that it is hard to pick up just the bronzer with my designated bronzer brush without getting some blush on it as well.
Jaci J.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best blush/bronzer duos on the market! You can mix and match different pallets to come up with the best shades for your skin tone and the colors are so pigmented, they are incredibly creamy and blend into the skin effortlessly. I will never go back to another product!
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
I love this NARS blush and bronzer duo! Both are super pigmented and go on flawlessly! I don't use them to contour, but they are great for highlighting your features and finishing off a look. The bronzer can get a little "glossy" looking at times, but other than that, I would definitely recommend!
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
Nars blushes and bronzers are some of the best I am ever tried! They are very high quality and the color is beautiful. The cons are the price, it is pretty expensive, but you do get a lot of good product so it is worth it. Another con would be that there is a slight shimmer to the bronzer, which I personally don't enjoy.
Daisy T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I started using this bronzer and blush duo when I first started using makeup in my teens! I still use this product today which can tell you what a great product this is. I do prefer to buy the blush and bronzer shade separately because I use up the bronzer fairly quickly.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This a hall of fame bronzer product to me. I love the deeper warm tone vs the casual cool tone. I would say this is great for both olive and deeper shades . The pro is you have a selection, the con is the pans aren't separate and larger haha. The NARS brand does great with powders
Chantel N.
I love this combination of bronzer and blush. They pair really nice together and are both extremely build-able formulas. They last all day long, and night if you use a setting powder. Easy to apply and a nice amount of product for the price! I would definitely recommend this, especially to anyone who likes their cult favorite Blush!
Kristine H.
I tried this in Sephora not too long ago, and I have to say, it lives up to the hype. The bronzer works on fair skin as well as darker shades and somehow, the blush isn't too pink that it looks ridiculous. I love the colors as well as how they blend. Highly recommend.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back