BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kim S.
Love this bronzer/blush combination! It looks amazing on any skin color, and stays on all day. And it's a great price which makes this even better. Definitely would recommend it!
catherine d.
Nars is an amazing company i love almost all of there products this one being defanitly one of my favorites. I'm very pickey towards my bronzers so it has to be good for me to like it. i really enjoy that it doesn't have a lot of orange undertone.
LEAR18275 | PAOLA R.
Un duo super practico son 2 en 1 mejor imposible jaja. aparte nos permite ahorrar espacio porque ya vienen 2 productos en un mismo espacio. y de muy buena calidad que es lo importante
aisha c.
Siler City, NC
I got the duo as it was giving me both blush and bronzer but i should not as I am olive skin . It does not have my colors but I do feel that it would be good travling kit though.
Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is my absolute favorite blush and bronzer. You cannot do better than this. It's perfect for my medium light skin tone. It's super pigmented, but not overpowering, It's easy to blend and super buildable. I've recommended this bronzer to everyone, and 3 of my friends have bought it since then. You cannot go wrong with this product. AMAZING!
Dom R.
I absolutey love this duo. The orgasm blush compliments the Laguna bronzer so well. Alone, the Laguna bronzer is amazing and one of my top favorite bronzers. Orgasm is a natural blush that can add the right amount of color to liven up your face.
Lana C.
Devine, TX
Love love love this blushes and bronzer duo. My skin tone is medium and my skin is dry. This works well for any skin type. The Nars packaging is always nice and well made. I would recommend this for anyone.
Brooke C.
Fort Richardson, AK
LAGUNA IS LIFE. My favorite bronzer that I will buy again and again and again. It lasts for a long time and no matter if I'm pale or tanned the color is never orange and always compliments and does it's Job.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
This bronzer & blush work for most skin types. Not at all orangy on the skin. The blush looks like you have a nice healthy flush. It may seem pricey, but for the amount of product you get, it is a great deal if you ask me. I absolutely love NARS products and this one does not disappoint!
Jessica S.
Love this blush and bronzer set. I actually use it almost everyday. It's a little pricey but It's amaaaaazing. My sister recommended it to me and it's perfect for my skin and skin tone
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..