BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Ashley C.
Frederick, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product by NARS!!!!! The color is so flattering that it looks amazing on me during winter when I have zero color to summer when I am super dark. This is super light and not cakey and it doesn't clog my pores like some other makeup.
Victoria F.
New Boston, OH
This bronser and blush duo set from Nars is the best i absolutely love it i use it every day it shows up on most different skin tones its a brand i found that doesn't irritate skin i would highly recommend using products from Nars if you don't already
Destiny L.
College Station, TX
I reall want to try this NARS BLUSH AND BRONZER INREALLY REALLY NEED A BRONZER AN CONTURING KIT OFF BADLY!!!! 😍😍 please somebody let me know what can i get even if it anastasia Beverly hills conturing kit!!! 😍
Monica M.
Canton, MI
I would have to say I waited a long-time to purchase this product, due to the fact I was using e.l.f dupes of the product. But I must say this is a purchase worth paying for. This compact is the perfect for all skin tones. I absolutely love using it.
amy h.
I carry it with me all the time incase I just don't feel like doing my make up then end up needing a little something extra I seriously think this product is pretty great though the only thing is the size of It but it is good to carry in your purse!!!
Rawlins B.
Oxford, MS
I love blush and I love bronzer...two in one! It's a must have! The NARS blush/bronzer duo was a great purchase. They were both very easy to blend into my makeup and super for contouring although I still need some work on that. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
aisha c.
Siler City, NC
I got the duo as it was giving me both blush and bronzer but i should not as I am olive skin . It does not have my colors but I do feel that it would be good travling kit though.
Jessica Y.
This product was my first non drug store blush bronzer duo and I would still recommend this now. It's a little pricey, affordable still. Love the quality and it compliments my skin well.
Ashley B.
Plant City, FL
Love this brand! Nars not only has the best bronzer on the market for contouring but also for building a deep bronzed glow. Stays true to color and its in my daily makeup routine, have and would buy again.
Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is my absolute favorite blush and bronzer. You cannot do better than this. It's perfect for my medium light skin tone. It's super pigmented, but not overpowering, It's easy to blend and super buildable. I've recommended this bronzer to everyone, and 3 of my friends have bought it since then. You cannot go wrong with this product. AMAZING!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..