NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Katherine L.
I heard great things about both orgasm the blush and laguna the bronzer so I decided that this duo pack would work best. Both the colors look amazing and its easy to carry around for reapplication. NARS is definitely my favorite makeup brand, they have the best quality!
This is a great palette that has both blusha nd bronzer. It is cheap and works very very well. I really like this product and it workds for all skin types. I am pale and I have oily skin and it workds very well for me. I think it will work just as well for you. I really like this product and I hope you like it too.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
Both colors are beautiful. the blush has a coral peach tone. and the bronzer is light and more of a warm tone. both have beautiful pigment payoff and are super blendable. i got mine from sephora
Andreina V.

This duo of nars is one of my favorite products because you have the best of two worlds, apart from the picmentation and duration of this product is crazy. Excellent. And the colors favor anybody
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
My makeup isn't complete without this. The pigment is perfect, and it is convenient to have both the bronzer and the blush in the same compact. I feel 100 times sexier when I am wearing NARS laguna/orgasm duo. I always get compliments on my makeup and I owe it all to this!
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
I love all Nars products because their pigment is so strong. This particular color, "Orgasm," can work with practically any skin tone. The only thing I don't love about it is the shimmer, but that is just my personal preference where I don't like shimmer and prefer matte.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
I love this, I own it and I highly recommend it. This bronzer blush duo is pricey at $40, but to me its been so worth it. You get the convenience of carrying two cosmetic staples in compact form, without sacrificing quality in the slightest. Try this--you'll love it!
Nayeli L.
Oakland, CA
Perfect for tan-dark skin. Thanks Nars for making this perfect compact. I have many Nars blush palettes but they usually have Laguna bronzer which is too light for me. Now the blush is one of my favorites. Its a perfect golden berry tone. I think anyone could enjoy this since these product are very blendable.
Heidi G.
Amesbury, MA
This is a great cool-toned bronzer for fair girls. Use a light hand because it is pigmented. The blush is great too. It takes forever to get through one of these, so the price is worth it. My favorite matte blush and bronzer, hands down, and I have tried everything.
Cynthia V.
Love this duo! Really handy when traveling or keeping in my purse. The blush does have shimmer to it but I like it. The bronzer as well. Love nars. Super compact and gives good pigmentation.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..