BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:
Take what’s left on the brush and blend into the neck and dĂ©colletĂ© so there is no line of demarcation.

Buy on Sephora
Jess M.
This is great if you want some good everyday options already put together for you. You can't really go wrong with a nars blush or contour and these are the two most classic colors.
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
This product is great . I love how I can find it at every store right now. This is a must try item. I am giving this a 4 rating because the price is a little to much , but its worth the buy.
Destiny L.
College Station, TX
I reall want to try this NARS BLUSH AND BRONZER INREALLY REALLY NEED A BRONZER AN CONTURING KIT OFF BADLY!!!! 😍😍 please somebody let me know what can i get even if it anastasia Beverly hills conturing kit!!! 😍
Maira I.
Arlington, VA
I love NARS duo Blush!! One of the best things about it is the fact that its a dual compact. I love the subtleness of the Blush! I use Laguna for bronzing as well as contouring and it really suits my skin!
Priscilla M.
Soso, MS
This duo is so cute and compact! Both colors are very pigmented and long lasting. When applied it's very true to color. It's so easy to blend to give a natural blush and contour. I would recommend to others!!
Katie B.
Providence, RI
Love. This. Set. Literally have worn it everyday for several years now--Nars just makes the best bronzer, perfectly golden and just the right a out of shimmer that makes me feel great about my look everyday. The blush is great too. Highly recommended.
Ashley C.
Frederick, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product by NARS!!!!! The color is so flattering that it looks amazing on me during winter when I have zero color to summer when I am super dark. This is super light and not cakey and it doesn't clog my pores like some other makeup.
Victoria F.
New Boston, OH
This bronser and blush duo set from Nars is the best i absolutely love it i use it every day it shows up on most different skin tones its a brand i found that doesn't irritate skin i would highly recommend using products from Nars if you don't already
Nicolette M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this bronzer/blush duo from Nars. First of all its all in one so you don't have carry them individually. The pigmentation is awesome. Plus it is my favorite color in their bronzer and the blush as well. Not to much shimmer too which I like .
amy h.
I carry it with me all the time incase I just don't feel like doing my make up then end up needing a little something extra I seriously think this product is pretty great though the only thing is the size of It but it is good to carry in your purse!!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..