NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
You need this duo if you are a contour beginner! The blush has the right amount of shimmer and the bronzer is a lovely, matte shade that will compliment any skin tone. You can skip the highlight with this one!
Alexa D.
Love Laguna, overall very nice bronzer to add warmth to the face. There is no doubt that Nars is of superb quality. But I am honestly not a fan of the glitter in the Orgasm blush. Love the color, and I don't mind a sheen, but it's too chunky of a glitter particle for my liking
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product. The bronzer and blush work well separately but also blend together beautifully. I could use these shades with versatile looks and also was easy to carry around. Quality duo.
Andriana P.
Glendale Heights, IL
Always keep this in my purse for any touch ups while I'm out. I love the beautiful pink blush and the bronzer is a perfect color and led great wit my skin tone . I would recommend buying this to just keep in your purse or backpack.
This is a great palette that has both blusha nd bronzer. It is cheap and works very very well. I really like this product and it workds for all skin types. I am pale and I have oily skin and it workds very well for me. I think it will work just as well for you. I really like this product and I hope you like it too.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
Both colors are beautiful. the blush has a coral peach tone. and the bronzer is light and more of a warm tone. both have beautiful pigment payoff and are super blendable. i got mine from sephora
Emily M.
I wish I lived these as much as everyone else but they aren't amazing to me. I wish they were cruelty free and vegan but they are not. These are universally flattering but they aren't my favorite.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
I love all Nars products because their pigment is so strong. This particular color, "Orgasm," can work with practically any skin tone. The only thing I don't love about it is the shimmer, but that is just my personal preference where I don't like shimmer and prefer matte.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Beautiful duo that will basically work with any skin tone .. I usually use this to set any liquid contour that I do on my face !! Basic Matte finish .. super pigmented.. buy from any Sephora or online
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
My makeup isn't complete without this. The pigment is perfect, and it is convenient to have both the bronzer and the blush in the same compact. I feel 100 times sexier when I am wearing NARS laguna/orgasm duo. I always get compliments on my makeup and I owe it all to this!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..