NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
Every girl wants that cute bronzed color in your face so I can assure you this is your go to duo bronzer/blush just a touch of both and it look like a natural sun kissed skin, my favorite hands down!
Shelly 💕.
The perfect combination of two beloved favorites. Latina which is a perfect grey based bronzer which can easily be used for count outing and the ever popular and universally flattering shade of blush.
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC
Great colors! One of my holy grail items. Definitely recommend to everyone. Price might be a bit pricey but it's Nars. Who could resist? The blush and bronzer colors go well together. Would buy again and again!
Maddy H.
Portland , TN
I actually really love this product. I'm not much for the really harsh bronzer and blush looks, and this suits well. It's buildble if you was a darker/ more defined contoured look. I would recommend it
Natalie M.
Perfect Perfect Just Perfect Duo of Blush and Bronzer this is one of my favorite items to have , it keeps face looking matte and perfect , and bronzer perfect for contouring , I buy every time runs out , perfect to have in your makeup bag👌🏼✨
Shannon C.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a fantastic product, providing you with the convenience of NARS' top bronzer and blush. The colors are universally flattering and I've had mine for longer than I probably should. Definitely worth the buy. If you're looking for a highlighter, I suggest NARS Albatross.
Stephanie F.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my all-time favorite combo packs for a quick and easy beachy glow. These create the right amount of contour, color, and subtle shimmer. Perfect for dinner after a day in the sun, too.
Melissa B.
Orlando, FL
I think this duo is pretty - but there are better ones out there. The peachy pink golden tinged blush is pretty, but I feel it has too much shimmer. There is also too much shimmer in the bronzer and it comes off muddy looking on my light skin. I feel that even the ELF dupe for this is better. The duo is expensive, but pretty.
Mia A.
Mckinney, TX
This duo gets me lit! I love having my bronzer and blush in one convenient place, plus I love how smooth it looks on my face and that it's super easy to blend! I would definitely buy this again it's like a staple in my make up bag!
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
This combo is amazing, I had them in separate containers, but this one is always in my purse with me, ready to go for touch ups. Love the Laguna beach bronzer so flattering on different skin colors.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..