BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Margarita S.
Staten Island, NY
Nars can be pricey but worth it . It will last you a long time. I love the duo blush and bronzer. They are ideal of you don't like to carry a lot of compacts around. Great color payoff
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Nars is one of my favorite makeup lines. Their products are all long lasting and they have beautiful shades. I like the matte colors, but they have a very large variety to chose from.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg , MI
This universally flattering duo is without a doubt my favorite blush/bronzer ever. The product texture is silky and everything you expect from a high end product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect blush and bronzer for your makeup wardrobe!
Frances S.
Hollywood, FL
My go-to blush and cheekbone contour duo! Laguna is the perfect not too orange contour color for me and Orgasm is such a gorgeous peachy-pink blush with a slight golden shimmer. no need to use a highlight because this product will give you that perfect beachy glow!!
Casey T.
I love how compact this duo is, making it especially great for travel! The blush colour is the best one, in my opinion, that is paired with the laguna bronzer in these duos. The blush is more of a neutral pink, giving the cheeks a natural looking flush.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
Love. This. Set. Literally have worn it everyday for several years now--Nars just makes the best bronzer, perfectly golden and just the right a out of shimmer that makes me feel great about my look everyday. The blush is great too. Highly recommended.
amy h.
I carry it with me all the time incase I just don't feel like doing my make up then end up needing a little something extra I seriously think this product is pretty great though the only thing is the size of It but it is good to carry in your purse!!!
Victoria F.
Portsmouth, OH
This bronser and blush duo set from Nars is the best i absolutely love it i use it every day it shows up on most different skin tones its a brand i found that doesn't irritate skin i would highly recommend using products from Nars if you don't already
franibe r.
Baltimore, MD

I adore this mini palette, you can have in your makeup kit and also the bronzer have once blush, it is good practice in my face very well and works for any look you want to recreate
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
Ultimate favorite blush/bronzer duo ! Smart packaging and you get a lot of product. The shades are just perfect (or at least for my fair/medium skin tone) and is really easy to blend. I always restock on this one whenever I need a bronzer or a blush.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..