NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Sarah E.
I love his bronzer! I get mine from sephora. I def use both colors. It's such a perfect combo and looks good on any skin tone I believe. Long lasting and smooootthhh color blending on any foundation which is a must.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I love this blush/bronzer duo as it's the perfect thing to put into my beach bag so that I can polish my after beach glow before going out. On their own these are two of my must have products but in their compact duo they are super portable and a perfect match. A total must have for summer time.
Katrina G.
Crandall, TX
Love this blush and bronzer duo to use for travel. Lose these two for an everyday look just a simple duo. Loved these two so much I had to purchase them separating, Laguna is one of my favorite bronzer that is aweso for any skin color. I would definitely recommend this to others c
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Love love love it ... the bronzer is just to die for and in the summer I usually do a more blushes and the org..m is just amazing has enough shimmer to my liking as I like to highlight as well
Yes would bye it again maybe each on there own !!
Danielle G.
It's good. It's pigmented as it should be for a NARs make up product. It blends and has this powdery, natural feel that makes you look flawless. But for the price I would buy the ELF copy multiple times over instead and work with that.
Taya T.
This NARS Brush and bronzer duo. Is one of the best blushes and bronzer I have ever tried it's so rich and creamy when picked up but when I applied turned into a powder. This product is absolutely incredible and I would definitely recommend it
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
Obviously a cult favorite, and for good reason. The blush is the perfect flush and is very pigmented. The bronzer can be used for just bronzing and contouring as well. I've repurchased this a couple of times now because it is 2 of my favorite products in a convenient compact.
Maddy H.
Portland , TN
I actually really love this product. I'm not much for the really harsh bronzer and blush looks, and this suits well. It's buildble if you was a darker/ more defined contoured look. I would recommend it
Shayna S.
Bartow, FL
This is a nice product that works on a multitude of skin tones and that says a lot. I have fair skin and I can use this product and it doesn't look muddy or clownish. It blends out nicely and easily so you aren't spending minutes trying to make this look nice. It's very effortless.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love NARS so much. My mom always wore 'orgasm' and I remember playing with her makeup and using it and being in awe. I love this little pair because it can add depth and warmth to any look.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..