BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Doral, FL
Osea está todo junto el blush y el bronzer es perfecto lo uso en ocasiones especiales por el acabado perfecto que me da en la cara al ser de piel Moreda quiero resaltar el colorete y ese si lo hace
Deneige D.
Centennial, CO
This was recommended to me by a sales associate at Sephora and I love it! I was told this color was made to look good on anyone and it certainly works for me. Also, a little goes a long way so I don't mind the price, I know I'll get lots of use out of it.
sasha w.
Bixby, OK
I do reach for this often-it complements many skin types-and high quality NARS makeup for the loyal fans-it does contain minute amounts of sparkle for those that need to be aware of this
Halley R.
What a perfect duo! The pigment is so strong, that this compact lasts forever! Either color looks good alone, but paired together, this is the easiest product to use for a quick beautiful application. I will buy this classic combo again, if I ever run out!
Casey T.
I love how compact this duo is, making it especially great for travel! The blush colour is the best one, in my opinion, that is paired with the laguna bronzer in these duos. The blush is more of a neutral pink, giving the cheeks a natural looking flush.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love love love this duo!! Such an amazing quality bronzer and blush! Very pigmented and blendable and look very good on most skin tones depending on how heavy handed you go in! Highly suggest this product
Ale F.
Mcallen, TX
These is my favorite bronzer! The pigmentation its really good and last all night. It's easy to blend and the shimmering is beautiful. I don't really use a lot the blush but it's okay.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg , MI
This universally flattering duo is without a doubt my favorite blush/bronzer ever. The product texture is silky and everything you expect from a high end product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect blush and bronzer for your makeup wardrobe!
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Nars is one of my favorite makeup lines. Their products are all long lasting and they have beautiful shades. I like the matte colors, but they have a very large variety to chose from.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I have this in ORGAS* AND LAGUNA and let me tell you: I UNDERSTAND ALLNIF THE HYPE BEHIND ORGAS*. It's a beautiful peachy pink, I think it's a little sparkly for my liking but you can def try to brush it off. And laguna is ok.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora