NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #39 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Emily M.
I wish I lived these as much as everyone else but they aren't amazing to me. I wish they were cruelty free and vegan but they are not. These are universally flattering but they aren't my favorite.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
I love this, I own it and I highly recommend it. This bronzer blush duo is pricey at $40, but to me its been so worth it. You get the convenience of carrying two cosmetic staples in compact form, without sacrificing quality in the slightest. Try this--you'll love it!
Katherine B.
LOVE this duo of blush and bronzer! It has my favorite blush ever and Laguna is in my top five favorite bronzers, so this is great if you want a smaller size for travel or want to try them out
Jackelin C.
Fairfax, VA
This blush runs off the shells like there is no tomorrow.
Orgasm is made for suit EVERY skin color, no matter the undertone. It was one of the few blushes I could use on the dark (african american) skin tones and they loved it because it showed.
laguna was their best selling bronzer and while it wasn't sold as much as laguna it works well with a lighter skin tone.
Heidi G.
Amesbury, MA
This is a great cool-toned bronzer for fair girls. Use a light hand because it is pigmented. The blush is great too. It takes forever to get through one of these, so the price is worth it. My favorite matte blush and bronzer, hands down, and I have tried everything.
Cynthia V.
Love this duo! Really handy when traveling or keeping in my purse. The blush does have shimmer to it but I like it. The bronzer as well. Love nars. Super compact and gives good pigmentation.
Alexa S.
Great bronzer and blush combo, the bronzer and blush both actually last extremely long and make it look like you are naturally sunkissed. I like it alot better than the smashbox bronzer I had
Nayeli L.
Oakland, CA
Perfect for tan-dark skin. Thanks Nars for making this perfect compact. I have many Nars blush palettes but they usually have Laguna bronzer which is too light for me. Now the blush is one of my favorites. Its a perfect golden berry tone. I think anyone could enjoy this since these product are very blendable.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
Unlike most duos I've found, these two products compliment each other's undertones and work well together. As a pale person, i have to have a light hand with the bronzer but the blush went on well and was buildable and both had strong pigmentation.
Zoe D.
Bronzer is always fun to do. Makeup is super fun in general because you get to experiment and play around to see what you like. I love using bronzer and blush and this product has 2 in one!!!!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..