NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
I just love this Nars blush and bronzer duo because it looks good on almost all skin tones that I can think of I also believe that it gives you a very natural look as well. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is the ultimate cult classic! I LOVE this blush and think it's the best, most universally flattering blush that exists. Its peachy shimmer can be subtle or built up for a more glam look. Laguna is my favorite contour/bronzer color. These are both so high quality and last so long!
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite thing to travel with. Laguna bronzer is the perfect color for warmer undertones and Org.asm(influenster's filtering the word, LOL) just goes well for all skintones. And the best part is, they're in the same compact! Would definitely buy over and over and over again.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This color deep throat is very pinkish and is light pink but still able to get a glowing shimmer in it. It does have an orange tone to it but It isn't very noticeable once it is applied. The laguna color is great for a quick contour. Love this duo.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I'm a long time nars fan and I'm very fair. This bronzer looks great on my skin blended for a soft warmth or stronger for a more contoured look. This Blush is my go to and goes with almost everything. This souls be in everyone's wardrobe.
Stacy T.
Hempstead, NY
Huge fan of this duo! Love that the blush color perfectly compliments the bronzer without making you look like you're wearing too much. The bronzer is awesome for that summertime glow, especially for those months where your skin is feeling dull and less vibrant. The blush helps it pop even more and I always wear the too together.
Emily A.
This used to be one of my go-to products. It's great for travel and the colors are warm toned and flattering. I'm not as much of a fan of the blush anymore, but I still use the bronzer on a regular basis.
Jaime K.
Lemon Grove, CA
Perfect size for traveling! plus it has a blush! they have many shades to fit your skin tone. A little goes a long way so I know it will last a life time which is great for the price lol! RUN before its all gone!
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
Although the packaging is small, this is an amazing travel product!!! The blush is very pigmented so you don't need a lot and the bronzer is likewise very pigmented. Running out so ready to re purchase!
Richa W.
Perris, CA
I do love their blush amour. I like their bronzer laguna. It's perfect for my NC 42 skin. It doesn't give me a heavy bronzed look or a heavy contour. I never need to build it up, but I'm sure it could be done.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..