BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I have both the blush and laguna bronzer singles, and I had bought this duo to make traveling easier. I love both the blush and bronzer singles, but in the duo compact, the laguna bronzer had almost no pigment at all. It may have been that I got a dud, but the bronzer was essentially useless, which is a shame since it's a beautiful bronzer in its original packaging.
Farhana K.
Orgasm is such a beautiful color. I love shimmer so this blush is perfect for me. I initially ordered the mini size online, but when I received it I thought it was too small for the price I paid for it. I went to the store and exchanged it for the bigger size.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I love NARS duo, I always purchase laguna/orgasm! They are my absolute favorite. NARS really makes high quality products. I do recommend to everyone I know and I recommend to anyone who reads this. I think it is pricey but sometimes pricey is worth it in the end.
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Next to the multiple sticks, these are my favorite Nars products to apply to clients. Laguna and Orgasm is so amazing because it is universal. It looks well on literally EVERY skin tone....well Orgasm does. Besides, it's called Orgasm, who doesn't love those LOL
Briana H.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this shade of color. When it comes to blushes and different shades its really hard to find your color that is right for your pigment. This product is really great and I would recommend this to anyone. It really brings out those natural and vibrant tones in your face. Bring out your inner beauty.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
ABSOLUTELY lovee this product very good pigmentation its a matte finish love the color for the bronzer easy to blend and the blush is an stunning color it stays all day good for all skin types i love this duo blush and bronzer good for traveling or to keep in your purse i would def recommend this to anyone and i will def be purchasing this product again !
sasha w.
Bixby, OK
I do reach for this often-it complements many skin types-and high quality NARS makeup for the loyal fans-it does contain minute amounts of sparkle for those that need to be aware of this
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
What an amazing product this is one product that I would decently recommend because of the nice bronze it gives your face and the Blush is very pigmented witch is good because all you need is a little this, also it's easy to blend and feels nice o. The skin
Laura (Katie) H.
Arlington, VA
All I can say is wow. I used this stuff every single day! Sometimes, the blush can have a little much glitter when it comes to the chunkiness of it, but with the proper (light) hand and good application with the bronzer, it's just the absolute perfect glow.
Chamblee J.
The blush has a beautiful coral color with golden highlighting mixed throughout! The matte bronzer is a perfect match for the shimmery blush. I'd like to try something more warm/fall colored though. My only complaint is I wish it would stay on a little longer!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..

back