NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Megi R.
Bronx, NY
I love this little thing. It's pretty cheap as far as high end goes and it lasts a while. I got laguna and org**M which is everyone's favorite from NARS. Love the coral color on my cheeks. Something I will be continuing to purchase and use. Love!
Olivia T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite blush & bronzer! They are the perfect combination for all skin types. Not the best for contouring but awesome for an everyday look. they are easy to blend and I would definitely buy it again
Cathy M.
Mt Washington, KY
Fantastic duo!! Perfect complimentary colors for both bronzer and blush. Super pigmented so a little goes a long way. I also will sometimes use the bronzer shade to contour for more definition especially on my jawbone.
Jennifer C.
O FALLON, MO
Hands down this is one of my favorite blush/bronzer combos around. It's nice because it gives me a natural dewy glow, compact for my purse and I only need 1 to toss 1 item in my bag. I can put it on the in the morning and lasts all day. Definitely a good color combo for lots of skin colors too!
Andreea T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is the only bronzer in this world that
actually blends. It's FANTASTIC. It's so
natural. My cousins had hers for 2 1/2
years . And she uses it everyday and she can probably still use it for another week.
Definitely should be something u buy!
Rachel M.
I somewhat like the product, but it doesn't last. Plus I've had it for less than two weeks and have used up most of the contour. as you see on my face, checks mostly, its barely even there and its only been about 2 1/2 hours.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
There's a reason the blush is a cult favorite and the bronzer is great for summer. This smaller size duo is awesome because these are so pigmented there's no need for a large pan these will last you a while
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
This is a high school hit. Every girl wanted this because it was two in one and perfect for travel. On top of that, it was a blush and bronzer that are beautiful and complimentary colors ❤️️ still love it!!
Elizabeth M.
I have only ever used the bronzer. While I love NARS, I feel as if this product is overhyped. For me the bronzer was somewhat muddy and didn't have enough of a cool tone for me, and the more more cool toned bronzers seemed ashy. A pass for me.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I loved this duo for summer makeup on the go! Blush and bronzer in one compact.. both highly pigmented and blendable!!! I have fairer skin so it's a bit too intense for winter but beautiful for the summer!!!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..