NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Morgan P.
I love this blush/bronzer by themselves, but the small container makes it super hard to apply. For some reason whenever i try to use it, its not as pigmented as the blush or bronzer by themselves. So i would not but this again.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is my favorite blush/bronzer duo of all time! NARS blush truly looks good on everyone and the bronzer gives a great medium toned glow. I reach for this often in warmer months or anytime I need to brighten up my complexion.
Kelly A.
My absolute favorite blush and bronzer all in one! You will never catch me without this on my face! The Laguna bronzer leaves me with the perfect sun kissed look and the blush is just an absolute beautiful shade!
Glyniel C.
This is a summer time must have!! The blush and Laguna bronzer are both cult favorites.The blush gives you a nice glow and the bronzer warms up your skin. I'm olive skinned and it looks great on my complexion.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am unfortunately not a fan of this NARS blush/bronzer duo. The pigmentation is terrible when I search on my fingers and skin. I couldn't really build it up to be noticeable. Wouldn't recommend for deep skin tones.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
I used to love this product when I first purchased it for some reason I was under the impression that the more expensive the better the product. Of course this is true for somethings but not in this case. The E.L.F duo is just as great as NARS and you don't spend the fraction of the price.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
OMG this is by far my favorite blush bronzer combination kit.. it's amazing .. goes on so smooth .. it's more in the middle of a Matte and shiny base which I love.. I would definitely buy again and I recommend u do too!
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
I received this as a gift otherwise I probably wouldn't own it, just because it's expensive, but really that's the only downfall! It's a beautiful blush and the bronzer is the perfect color for my fairish skin
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Love this Duo, the 2 colors pair really nicely when applied to face, all of NARS products are always very satisfying with results. Use this duo on the daily pairs well with foundation and pressed powder as well
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
This bronzer is one of my favorites, it's super pigmented. Since I have a dark skin tone it's hard to find a bronzer that gets the job done but this one doesn't let me down. It's good for enhancing a contour.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..