NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This nars blush and bronzer palette is amazing! The blush is so beautiful or my skin tone! The bronzer is a bit dark because I'm very pale but with enough blending it works!
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone. This gives my cheeks a beautiful color and truly makes the look pop with color! I have countless friends who have different skin tones and have been using both the bronzer and the blush for years and it flatters their ranging skin tones. Nars hit the mark on this product duo and it is worth every penny to buy
Sincerity H.
The Nars bronzer is my all time favorite - It is very natural with just a touch of finely milled shimmer, blends easily, and is perfect for day or evening wear. I love the blush, who doesn't love orgasm? It's universally flattering, and it melts so beautifully on my skin. The only issue is that it is hard to pick up just the bronzer with my designated bronzer brush without getting some blush on it as well. That is frustrating as I I like to use the blush just high on my cheek bones. I don't know a duo where this isn't the case.
Katy M.
This is the best blush so I was interested in trying the bronzer too. Especially for traveling the aiZe is perfect. You've got everything you need in one compact case
elaina s.
Great for all skin types! Leaves an amazing finish right along with the perfect setting spray! Applies smoothly and very true to color! Best for all skin types. I have fair skin and it goes great with my complexion!
Yesenia A.
This NARS Blush and Bronzer duo was one of the first make up products I used. It was easy to build, it was easy to blend. I used to be in love with this product but I stopped because I found something better. I probably would not buy this product again though just because I have been obsessed with other products like the Sweet Peach Collection. I love their blushes they are like my favorite products in the whole world! But I recommend this product to the people who are just starting with make up and the people who want to try some NARS products.
Ana M.
The Albatross and Orga duo gives you a
flawless glow, its so gorgeous! I apply the
Albatross on the bridge of my nose & cheek
bones which gives my face good definition and
a golden glow. The Orgas blush is the perfect
shade, not too dark but not too light, with just
enough sparkle. The duo is a good deal, the
well's are larger than I expected and a little goes
a lot way especially with the Albatross.
Nars products are expensive so the duo's really
are a good idea because you can experience
more than one product at once. This really is
an A+ product that I will buy again for sure.
Lakin B.
Underwhelmed by this product. The way people rave about NARS blushes/bronzers had my hopes way up. They are nice but not life changing. I'm definitely glad I bought this duo instead of the full sizes so if your interested in either or both I would recommend the duo to try out the formulas. My issue is I don't feel like I pick up enough product from either the blush or bronzer. I will say the packaging makes it very nice for travel!
Kristen T.
I remember back in the day, this was my first big girl purchase. I know it's no much looking at the price now, but when I was younger .. this is the one thing I remember saving up for! Well worth it. Laguna worked out really well for me, I haven't repurchased it since then just because I love trying new things. But as I remember, it was as magical as I imagined & the blush was perfect. Bright, sparkly and beautiful. Looking back at it now I don't think I would repurchase the blush .. I lean toward the more subtle blushes with no highlight. But if you're into that then I say try it out!
Amazing blush and bronzer duo that's cute and applicable for daily use but even better for travel and to toss in your purse! The blush, orgasm, is it cult favorite and universally flattering. The bronzer is a deep color but it's buildable and blendable. The travel size of this is wonderful price point as well as size, for even small purses and honestly just needs a matching double headed slim brush to be able to take along with it for touchups throughout the day for contouring and applying shade on the lids of your eyes for a quick fix for dinner. I totally recommend this duo!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..