BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Rachael G.
Saint louis, MO
I love Luna and Orgasm, my only negative is there isn't more bronzer. I tend to use a lot more bronzer than blush on a daily basis. If the bronzer side was a lot larger and the blush a little smaller I would purchase the duo more often. But I find too often my bronzer is empty and the blush is still more than half way full.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I bought the travel size of this duo when I was low on cash and looking for a versatile product that would get me the most bang for my buck. As a pale girl, I find that almost all contour colors look too orange against my cheeks but not Laguna! It's the perfect "shadow" for the hollows of my cheeks and while I don't use blush often, when I do I reach for this one due to its versatile nature. It looks fabulous with all types of makeup looks!
Tiffany C.
Concord, CA
I love this set it is perfect size. It's perfect for traveling it does not take up a lot of space. And perfect to carry ever day in makeup bag won't take up a lot of space. It is perfect on my skin tone I even use it as eyeshadow sometimes. I am close to hitting pan and will definitely buy another one.
Brenna Z.
A great blush/bronzer duo for sure. I like the colors of both of these and they are incredibly build able. The pros are the incredible pigments and matte finish while still having a shimmer! The con would be that for the bronzer, it takes a lot of building to get a solid contour. I don't know if I need to find a new shade or if it is just the bronzer but that is the only con I have! Great product and would highly recommend.
Eliza H.
I love this product because you get two of their best products in one. The  bronzer looks great on the cheeks and the blush is beautiful it has a gold shimmer to it which looks so pretty on darker and fair skin tones. It is great for travel because you only have to bring one product instead of two.
Richelle Y.
Williamsville, NY
This blush is very nice, shimmery and blendable but I don't think that it's anything special. It's definitely very hyped up. When I'm pale and wearing this blush it can tend to look slightly dirty as it I'm wearing a highlight too dark for my skin tone. Even though I've never heard that response from anyone else that's what I think. I'm still going to use this blush because I do like it but it could be better.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
This was probably my first ever NARS product I bought because Drake had that lyric "orgasm blush lipstick and concealer" lol but I did love it. The laguna bronzer did show up on my medium skin tone (nc44) but I do feel the other NARS bronzer casino may work better for my skin. The blush is the perfect pinky blush it's really beautiful in the summer! Every time I paired them together I was always complemented.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This product felt very creamy on my face and felt very light weight. It blended out perfectly and looked so good on my light complexion. I loved the scent of this blush and I could easily use it as a contour kit too. I would buy this product again in a heart beat. It fits perfectly in my purse and comes in a cute black package. The product looks very small, but it has a lot of coverage and pigment.
Gloria J.
Columbia heights
I liked it for the simple fact it has a mix of blush and bronzer I don't like how hard to find it is and how pricey it seems to be when I can find it. Great look and feel those so well worth the search and price. I'd recommend it to very fair skin cuz the blush and bronze is very light but build able if your wanting to go darker. I believe it also comes with a brush in the package too don't quote me though
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
The products within this duo are FABULOUS! The bronzer is greatly pigmented and the blush can be built from subtle to glam! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because in the smaller duo version, it's hard to use a large fluffy powder brush when using the blush bc it gets into the bronzer part by accident a lot
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..