NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Gia J.
I love these combos especially the ones with laguna and orgasm. It's a great way to try two products in one price. Laguana works as a contour or a bronzer so it's really versatile. I love love love NARS powders.
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
This is incredible. I used this a while back and never replenished my supply until I got married on the beach. It was the perfect color!! I don't know why I never bought it after the first time! It is my everyday go-to product now!!! It is the perfect blend of pink and peach and the bronzer is great for even fair skin.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I love this set! It is the perfect colors. The bronzer was a little shimmery. It is around $20 for the set, which isn't too bad. I have tan skin and it looked great and blended well. I would totally recommend it!
Anna A.
I love the color combination and it matches my color damn near perfectly. HOWEVER, I have bought this three times and each time the hinge breaks! Please NARS fix your packaging!
Shwetha A.
Like it as a "universally flattering" shade for most skin tones but honestly recommend branching out. Nars has a beautiful array of colors! Just gotta dock one star because the bronzer in this duo isn't really universally darker/bronze on skin that's medium-dark or darker.
Lauren A.
Flawless duo. Been using this product for quite some time and have not yet been disappointed. It blends effortlessly and stays true to color throughout the entire wear. I would definitely buy this product again.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Best of both world! Great blush with not too much shimmer just the right healthy glow. The bronzer is great for contouring and it blends so easy and very subtle, you could build it up or do a more natural look with it!
Lauren L.
This is great if you want to try out Laguna and the cult favorite blush. I love taking this with me when I travel because the bronzer and blush are combined. Pigmentation is great and they both look very natural.
Bridget J.
Washington, DC
I'm very fair and I think both of these products look great with my coloring. I also love the huge mirror in this compact and the fact that this is a two-in-one - definitely easier and takes up less space than carrying around separate brush and bronzer containers. I will say, however, that I went through the brush a lot faster than the bronzer - I apply bronzer with a pretty light hand, perhaps that's why.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
OMG this is by far my favorite blush bronzer combination kit.. it's amazing .. goes on so smooth .. it's more in the middle of a Matte and shiny base which I love.. I would definitely buy again and I recommend u do too!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..