NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
nicole o.
This is my absolute favorite duo. I use it for my everyday look. The blush has a hint of shimmer so I don't even have to add any highlight for my daytime look. it lasts all day but I do use a primer and a setting spray most of the time. I have medium tan skin and I love the way it looks on my skin color.
Kelsey M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my biggest little secret. I keep my full size in my makeup bag, and the mini in my car for touch up emergencies. I haven't cheated on my NARS duo in 3 years. Even coverage, high quality pigment and doesn't bother my sensitive skin! (Double plus!!)
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
I like duos and this is a great quality set. My skin in pale so I really have to blend out and apply it light. But overall it is amazing and looks great. But my skin is oily so it made it sorta dry but I would recommend
Andrea W.
I love this bronzer and blush to go. Narrs is a bit more expensive of a brand but I feel like the combination of these two together makes it very cost affordable. I would recommend it to others and I love the shades.
Sara S.
who doesn't love a good blush and bronzer duo? i just throw this in my purse when i'm on vacation and can just give so much life to the face. little blush and bronzer goes a long way. especially with the nars colors.
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
One of the the best blush/bronzer duos on the market. They are shimmery, but it's more of a 'sheen' - doesn't come out looking glittery at all. Truly good for almost every skin tone, including the fairest of them all!
delicia h.
mira loma
I always wanted to try orgasm and laguna, but didn't want to believe the hype. Laguna always scared me, i thought i would look too muddy. But to my surprise it's not. i use a light hand and it works perfectly. And orgassm, well its just so pretty. The shimmer isn't too much, its just the right amount.
Arelis G.
I love the Nars blush and bronzer duos. They are the perfect the size and honestly Last a long time. The color selection is good and the price is great, not to mention that these babies Last all day on my cheeks
Hayley M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is hands down thee best blush/bronzer duo I have ever had! NARS bronzers in general are really great quality and colors. Laguna is one of my favorites colors but I really love the way these two colors blend were they meet on your cheek area. Love this product and would recommend it to any friend!
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I love this set! It is the perfect colors. The bronzer was a little shimmery. It is around $20 for the set, which isn't too bad. I have tan skin and it looked great and blended well. I would totally recommend it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..