BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kaylee L.
Two of my all time favorites that I can't keep my hands off of in one palette together. This is amazing. Two shades every woman needs in her life! Blendable, buildable, gorgeous. Excellent for travel since it's two in one! Highly recommend that all makeup artists keep this in their kit!
Magnolia S.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my all-time favorite combo packs for a quick and easy beachy glow. These create the right amount of contour, color, and subtle shimmer. Perfect for dinner after a day in the sun, too.
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
The one thing I wish is that it came in matte varieties, especially for the bronzer. The bronzer isn't great for my skin tone except in VERY small doses layered over a cooler toned bronzer that I use for contouring. The blush, however, is my go-to for a glowy look. I love it!
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
Name a more dynamic duo. I'll wait. Nars and Laguna are unbeatable, and are perfect for every day use and even works for special occasions, its the perfect versatile set to keep in your makeup bag.
Leah B.
I love NARS and this duo doesn't disappoint.  NARS bronzer is a classic cult item.  It stays on all day and is perfect for contouring features on the face.  You can build the intensity as you go and layer the blush on top of it for a really beautiful look.
Megan L.
Mission Viejo, CA
This has been my favorite blush/bronzer duo for at least 7 years. Laguna is the perfect bronzer and Orgasm is a gorgeous blush. I wear this combo almost daily. If I don't know what blush or bronzer to wear I automatically reach for this duo. It also lasts a long time so that makes the high price worth it to me. Great product!
tima e.
Boston, MA
This wasn't as pigmented as i expected to be. It's not very buildable because of this. It stays true to its color but it doesn't really show up, therefore not being as long lasting. I wouldn't not buy this again but if you're going for something really subtle this is for you.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product. The bronzer and blush work well separately but also blend together beautifully. I could use these shades with versatile looks and also was easy to carry around. Quality duo.
Alexa D.
Love Laguna, overall very nice bronzer to add warmth to the face. There is no doubt that Nars is of superb quality. But I am honestly not a fan of the glitter in the Orgasm blush. Love the color, and I don't mind a sheen, but it's too chunky of a glitter particle for my liking
Mia A.
Mckinney, TX
This duo gets me lit! I love having my bronzer and blush in one convenient place, plus I love how smooth it looks on my face and that it's super easy to blend! I would definitely buy this again it's like a staple in my make up bag!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..