NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
Amazing blush! A perfect color that looks amazing on. Peachy blush is my fav! The bronzer is okay as well, a bit orange in my opinion, although I really do enjoy using it. I have a pale medium skin tone and it works perfect on me. I bit pricey, but I like it.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
The duo is pretty great!! Very pigmented and lasts a very long time. I would definitely repurchase but it is rather pricey!! There are definite dupes for these on the market at the drugstore. It's just a personal preference!
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
This was my first Nars product and the only product in my routine that I actually purchase over & over. I switch from time to time but I always go back to this Classic. If I have a tan it looks good, if I am midwinter pale it still looks good, adding just the right amount of color to my face. I love it.
Natalie K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It does the job well, and the coloring is nice and works with my skin. I am a little pale and it works for me. Kind of a shimmery finish although not really noticeable. it is pretty long lasting. I would probably recommend it to others, it's a good bronzer.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this blush/bronzer duo almost every day. I think it would work well for all skin tones! You can build them both up, so even those with very pale skin can use the bronzer, and the blush adds just the right amount of warmth to your cheeks. One of my favorite everyday makeup products!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Hands down favorite #blush of all time. I'm on my 6th or 7th compact. It has a hint of #shimmer so you don't need a highlighter unless you want that #BAM glow. This blush will forever be in my makeup bag. Go get you some!!
Jacqueline F.
Parma, OH
Favorite duo ever. Org. and laguna. The blush is so natural but actually shows up and give you a glow. While the bronzer is perfect for all seasons. The color is not dark at all
So looks like you a perfect glow in winter.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Not my favorite blush/bronzer duo but it's really pigmented. More shimmery than I like. It would be good for contouring for those who like to contour with powder as opposed to cream. Don't think I'd buy this again but to each their own.
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
One of the the best blush/bronzer duos on the market. They are shimmery, but it's more of a 'sheen' - doesn't come out looking glittery at all. Truly good for almost every skin tone, including the fairest of them all!
Kelsey M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my biggest little secret. I keep my full size in my makeup bag, and the mini in my car for touch up emergencies. I haven't cheated on my NARS duo in 3 years. Even coverage, high quality pigment and doesn't bother my sensitive skin! (Double plus!!)
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..