BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Aubrey H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Very great I totally recommend this and I love the lagoona bronzer it's very easy to blend out and I think it would be good for any skin types the blush is beautiful and I would totally buy this again.
Shayna S.
Bartow, FL
This is a nice product that works on a multitude of skin tones and that says a lot. I have fair skin and I can use this product and it doesn't look muddy or clownish. It blends out nicely and easily so you aren't spending minutes trying to make this look nice. It's very effortless.
Maddy H.
Portland , TN
I actually really love this product. I'm not much for the really harsh bronzer and blush looks, and this suits well. It's buildble if you was a darker/ more defined contoured look. I would recommend it
Conner T.
Maryville, TN
I love this duo! Perfect compact to declutter your makeup bag with this 2 in 1. The blush is a very bright pink which I wouldn't normally use on a daily basis. But the bronzer is beautiful no matter what.
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
I love Nars blushes, I have the Laguna duo and they are sooooo beautiful. I have medium skin and it is definitely buildable to be dramatic or light to look natural. Laguna is great for contouring. This is definitely a staple product!
Jennifer S.
Williamsburg, KY
These colors are beautiful! Both the blush and the bronzer go on smoothly and wore very well. I was particularly impressed with the bronzer. I'm fair skinned and loved that it could be applied lightly.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a great product I love the brand NARS they have never failed me. It definitely stays true to color very pigmented easy to blend out I highly recommend this and will continue to repurchase
Candice R.
This was my first *expensive* beauty purchase when I was in college. It was the best money I ever spent on makeup. I got it in orgasm/Laguna. It helps to create a very natural looking contoured face.
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
Every girl wants that cute bronzed color in your face so I can assure you this is your go to duo bronzer/blush just a touch of both and it look like a natural sun kissed skin, my favorite hands down!
Alexa D.
Love Laguna, overall very nice bronzer to add warmth to the face. There is no doubt that Nars is of superb quality. But I am honestly not a fan of the glitter in the Orgasm blush. Love the color, and I don't mind a sheen, but it's too chunky of a glitter particle for my liking
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back