BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...7 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sheena F.
Oceanside, CA
I have always had this since I can remember. I can never pick out the right shades of my own and as soon as I heard about this duo working for almost ANYONE - I jumped on it. I never regretted, I usually only get it when someone gets me a Sephora gift card though since anything NARS is out of my price range. Highly recommend this.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a great product I love the brand NARS they have never failed me. It definitely stays true to color very pigmented easy to blend out I highly recommend this and will continue to repurchase
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
Obviously a cult favorite, and for good reason. The blush is the perfect flush and is very pigmented. The bronzer can be used for just bronzing and contouring as well. I've repurchased this a couple of times now because it is 2 of my favorite products in a convenient compact.
Jennifer S.
Williamsburg, KY
These colors are beautiful! Both the blush and the bronzer go on smoothly and wore very well. I was particularly impressed with the bronzer. I'm fair skinned and loved that it could be applied lightly.
Danielle G.
It's good. It's pigmented as it should be for a NARs make up product. It blends and has this powdery, natural feel that makes you look flawless. But for the price I would buy the ELF copy multiple times over instead and work with that.
Rosana D.
VICTORVILLE, CA
One of my all time favorite duos. I do prefer to get the elf dupe for this. Feels almost the same but not as long lasting. I'll save this for special events because it doesn't just fade away after a while.
Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this product! It is so convenient to have both an amazing blush and bronzer with you especially on the go. These products glide on smoothly and leave a beautiful finish to your face. During the summer I like to mix them some so I am still getting that summer glow while putting color on my cheeks. This is one of my yearly products that I use as well not just seasonally.
Candice R.
This was my first *expensive* beauty purchase when I was in college. It was the best money I ever spent on makeup. I got it in orgasm/Laguna. It helps to create a very natural looking contoured face.
Danielle M.
This was the first #Nars product I purchased and ever since I have been hooked. The blush is the perfect pink shade and the bronzer is great because it doesn't make you look orange or muddy and both have just enough shimmer to them. The duo is great for traveling and saves space.
Natalie M.
Perfect Perfect Just Perfect Duo of Blush and Bronzer this is one of my favorite items to have , it keeps face looking matte and perfect , and bronzer perfect for contouring , I buy every time runs out , perfect to have in your makeup bag👌🏼✨
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..

back