NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
I used to love this product when I first purchased it for some reason I was under the impression that the more expensive the better the product. Of course this is true for somethings but not in this case. The E.L.F duo is just as great as NARS and you don't spend the fraction of the price.
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The duo is great. It comes with blush and a bronzer so it's a 2 in 1 package deal. The bronzer applies nicely and so does the blush. I tend to use the bronzer more than the blush because thats just how I like my make up to look but the blush, if applied correctly, will give you a slight Rosey look.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
I received this as a gift otherwise I probably wouldn't own it, just because it's expensive, but really that's the only downfall! It's a beautiful blush and the bronzer is the perfect color for my fairish skin
Kelly A.
My absolute favorite blush and bronzer all in one! You will never catch me without this on my face! The Laguna bronzer leaves me with the perfect sun kissed look and the blush is just an absolute beautiful shade!
Bridget J.
Washington, DC
I'm very fair and I think both of these products look great with my coloring. I also love the huge mirror in this compact and the fact that this is a two-in-one - definitely easier and takes up less space than carrying around separate brush and bronzer containers. I will say, however, that I went through the brush a lot faster than the bronzer - I apply bronzer with a pretty light hand, perhaps that's why.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
The NARS duo products are to die for. I love the fact that I can choose to use blush or darken up with bronzer. I got my friend in love with this too. Of course it's buildable. And I highly recommen this guys.
Ashleigh H.
Nashville, TN
I adore the blush and have since repurchased. I love the application. Just a small amount on the brush applies beautifully. The Laguna bronzer was a bit of a disappointment to me after hearing a few rave reviews for it. It required layering to make even a small difference and look natural.
Morgan P.
I love this blush/bronzer by themselves, but the small container makes it super hard to apply. For some reason whenever i try to use it, its not as pigmented as the blush or bronzer by themselves. So i would not but this again.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is my favorite blush/bronzer duo of all time! NARS blush truly looks good on everyone and the bronzer gives a great medium toned glow. I reach for this often in warmer months or anytime I need to brighten up my complexion.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
OMG this is by far my favorite blush bronzer combination kit.. it's amazing .. goes on so smooth .. it's more in the middle of a Matte and shiny base which I love.. I would definitely buy again and I recommend u do too!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..