NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Hayley M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is hands down thee best blush/bronzer duo I have ever had! NARS bronzers in general are really great quality and colors. Laguna is one of my favorites colors but I really love the way these two colors blend were they meet on your cheek area. Love this product and would recommend it to any friend!
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am unfortunately not a fan of this NARS blush/bronzer duo. The pigmentation is terrible when I search on my fingers and skin. I couldn't really build it up to be noticeable. Wouldn't recommend for deep skin tones.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
The NARS duo products are to die for. I love the fact that I can choose to use blush or darken up with bronzer. I got my friend in love with this too. Of course it's buildable. And I highly recommen this guys.
Olivia T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite blush & bronzer! They are the perfect combination for all skin types. Not the best for contouring but awesome for an everyday look. they are easy to blend and I would definitely buy it again
Megi R.
Bronx, NY
I love this little thing. It's pretty cheap as far as high end goes and it lasts a while. I got laguna and org**M which is everyone's favorite from NARS. Love the coral color on my cheeks. Something I will be continuing to purchase and use. Love!
Andreea T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is the only bronzer in this world that
actually blends. It's FANTASTIC. It's so
natural. My cousins had hers for 2 1/2
years . And she uses it everyday and she can probably still use it for another week.
Definitely should be something u buy!
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The duo is great. It comes with blush and a bronzer so it's a 2 in 1 package deal. The bronzer applies nicely and so does the blush. I tend to use the bronzer more than the blush because thats just how I like my make up to look but the blush, if applied correctly, will give you a slight Rosey look.
Jennifer C.
O Fallon, MO
Hands down this is one of my favorite blush/bronzer combos around. It's nice because it gives me a natural dewy glow, compact for my purse and I only need 1 to toss 1 item in my bag. I can put it on the in the morning and lasts all day. Definitely a good color combo for lots of skin colors too!
Cathy M.
Mt Washington, KY
Fantastic duo!! Perfect complimentary colors for both bronzer and blush. Super pigmented so a little goes a long way. I also will sometimes use the bronzer shade to contour for more definition especially on my jawbone.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
This bronzer is one of my favorites, it's super pigmented. Since I have a dark skin tone it's hard to find a bronzer that gets the job done but this one doesn't let me down. It's good for enhancing a contour.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..