BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Katrina G.
Crandall, TX
Love this blush and bronzer duo to use for travel. Lose these two for an everyday look just a simple duo. Loved these two so much I had to purchase them separating, Laguna is one of my favorite bronzer that is aweso for any skin color. I would definitely recommend this to others c
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
NARS is known as the blush authority, and this blush/bronzer due does not disappoint. The blush has a shine to it, but is in no way glittery or too sparkly. It applies lightly so you are able to build it up depending on how bright you like your blush. The bronzer is beautiful and doesn't apply too warm or orangey for my fair skin.
Natalie M.
Perfect Perfect Just Perfect Duo of Blush and Bronzer this is one of my favorite items to have , it keeps face looking matte and perfect , and bronzer perfect for contouring , I buy every time runs out , perfect to have in your makeup bag👌🏼✨
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
This product is super pigmented. Its creamy to the touch and easy to blend when you want to contour. The blush shade is super pretty for all skin types and the bronzer is a perfect touch to the cheek. Nars did a really good job with this formula because its long lasting and the pans are really big! Its definitely worth the money!!!
Maddy H.
Portland , TN
I actually really love this product. I'm not much for the really harsh bronzer and blush looks, and this suits well. It's buildble if you was a darker/ more defined contoured look. I would recommend it
Sheena F.
Oceanside, CA
I have always had this since I can remember. I can never pick out the right shades of my own and as soon as I heard about this duo working for almost ANYONE - I jumped on it. I never regretted, I usually only get it when someone gets me a Sephora gift card though since anything NARS is out of my price range. Highly recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Williamsburg, KY
These colors are beautiful! Both the blush and the bronzer go on smoothly and wore very well. I was particularly impressed with the bronzer. I'm fair skinned and loved that it could be applied lightly.
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
Obviously a cult favorite, and for good reason. The blush is the perfect flush and is very pigmented. The bronzer can be used for just bronzing and contouring as well. I've repurchased this a couple of times now because it is 2 of my favorite products in a convenient compact.
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC
Great colors! One of my holy grail items. Definitely recommend to everyone. Price might be a bit pricey but it's Nars. Who could resist? The blush and bronzer colors go well together. Would buy again and again!
Danielle G.
It's good. It's pigmented as it should be for a NARs make up product. It blends and has this powdery, natural feel that makes you look flawless. But for the price I would buy the ELF copy multiple times over instead and work with that.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back