NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
This is incredible. I used this a while back and never replenished my supply until I got married on the beach. It was the perfect color!! I don't know why I never bought it after the first time! It is my everyday go-to product now!!! It is the perfect blend of pink and peach and the bronzer is great for even fair skin.
delicia h.
mira loma
I always wanted to try orgasm and laguna, but didn't want to believe the hype. Laguna always scared me, i thought i would look too muddy. But to my surprise it's not. i use a light hand and it works perfectly. And orgassm, well its just so pretty. The shimmer isn't too much, its just the right amount.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
THE HIGHLIGHT IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I don't use the bronzer much but I love the highlighter so much it's so worth the hype. the formulation is very nice as well. I would recommend this to EVERYONE. please buy this.
Laura C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know this is a cult classic and the formula is just okay. I don't like shimmer in my blush. The bronzer looks like mud on my skin tone. It's just not a product for me or for pale skin girls in my professional opinion. The blush is a nice coral shade but again, I just don't like the shimmer/glitter.
Anna A.
I love the color combination and it matches my color damn near perfectly. HOWEVER, I have bought this three times and each time the hinge breaks! Please NARS fix your packaging!
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I love this set! It is the perfect colors. The bronzer was a little shimmery. It is around $20 for the set, which isn't too bad. I have tan skin and it looked great and blended well. I would totally recommend it!
Gia J.
I love these combos especially the ones with laguna and orgasm. It's a great way to try two products in one price. Laguana works as a contour or a bronzer so it's really versatile. I love love love NARS powders.
Shwetha A.
Like it as a "universally flattering" shade for most skin tones but honestly recommend branching out. Nars has a beautiful array of colors! Just gotta dock one star because the bronzer in this duo isn't really universally darker/bronze on skin that's medium-dark or darker.
First off,I am loving the name! It's really cute and incredibly witty. I absolutely love Laguna it's such a great bronzer that glides on smoothly, really easy to blend, and really pigmented. the blush is a really peachy toned blusher that I like and it comes in cute travel sized packaging for bronzing on the go and the mirror is really convenient.
Lauren L.
This is great if you want to try out Laguna and the cult favorite blush. I love taking this with me when I travel because the bronzer and blush are combined. Pigmentation is great and they both look very natural.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..