NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer! It looked so flawless. Pros would be how beautiful it looks and how pigmented it is. Cons are the price. Definitely good for contouring. I have olive skin and it showed up nicely. Highly recommend!
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Principalmente, Es fácil de usar.
sencillo y simple.
Los colores fue lo que me llamo la atención.
Es perfecto, único, colores que complacen, practico y bonito. Lo use por mucho tiempo, me enamore muchísimo de el. Me complace decir los productos de NARS son únicos y perfectos.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Channel sensual summer glow. Three limited edition palettes match the coveted Laguna Bronzer with an iconic NARS for a radiant blush. They range in shades of iridescent pink shimmering to deep golden, these complementary pairings deliver quintessential summer shine with ease and convenience at any time of year. A duo of signature cheek shades to sunkissed glow.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I love the NARS blush and Laguna bronzer duo. Although Laguna is a bronzer, I find it perfect for me to contour my cheek bones with. The blush color really gives me a naturally flushed look. This pallet is just the perfect duo
Danielle C.
Bridgeport, PA
Nars is by far the best. I have switched bronzes many times for many years. And nothing seems to come close to the brand or the way this bronzer applies. Not to mention it is a dou you can't get better. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good bronzer!
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I had a very successful outcome while using this product. The colors went with my skin tone very well and it lasted for a good while. Whenever this product arrived it was in great condition and the packaging was great! I would definitely buy this product again!
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is a duo that every makeup lover should own. Both provide a healthy glow to the skin. I have combination skin and
This is perfect for the summertime. With a setting spray, this lasts all day and I will buy this again.
Cassandra T.
I use this product every single day..a swipe of the bronzer to contour my cheekbones. I've gotten so many compliments on how 'flawless' my makeup looks & I love that these two colours (sin + casino) are so blendable & easy to apply. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I absolutely love this duo! I've seen a lot of people use it on YouTube and so I bought it for myself. Great purchase, and I will definitely re buy it! They're so pigmented and I have oily skin - they stay on all day long!
Michele H.
I use this product everyday, laguna builds up slowly so you can go for as natural or as made up as you choose which is great for someone like me with very fair skin and orgasm is a great color. I can't speak to the quality in comparison with being sold separately but once it runs out I will definitely pick more up.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..