BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Katrina G.
Crandall, TX
Love this blush and bronzer duo to use for travel. Lose these two for an everyday look just a simple duo. Loved these two so much I had to purchase them separating, Laguna is one of my favorite bronzer that is aweso for any skin color. I would definitely recommend this to others c
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Love love love it ... the bronzer is just to die for and in the summer I usually do a more blushes and the org..m is just amazing has enough shimmer to my liking as I like to highlight as well
Yes would bye it again maybe each on there own !!
Emily A.
This used to be one of my go-to products. It's great for travel and the colors are warm toned and flattering. I'm not as much of a fan of the blush anymore, but I still use the bronzer on a regular basis.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love his bronzer! I get mine from sephora. I def use both colors. It's such a perfect combo and looks good on any skin tone I believe. Long lasting and smooootthhh color blending on any foundation which is a must.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I'm a long time nars fan and I'm very fair. This bronzer looks great on my skin blended for a soft warmth or stronger for a more contoured look. This Blush is my go to and goes with almost everything. This souls be in everyone's wardrobe.
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
Although the packaging is small, this is an amazing travel product!!! The blush is very pigmented so you don't need a lot and the bronzer is likewise very pigmented. Running out so ready to re purchase!
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
This product is super pigmented. Its creamy to the touch and easy to blend when you want to contour. The blush shade is super pretty for all skin types and the bronzer is a perfect touch to the cheek. Nars did a really good job with this formula because its long lasting and the pans are really big! Its definitely worth the money!!!
Natalie M.
California
Perfect Perfect Just Perfect Duo of Blush and Bronzer this is one of my favorite items to have , it keeps face looking matte and perfect , and bronzer perfect for contouring , I buy every time runs out , perfect to have in your makeup bag👌🏼✨
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
NARS is known as the blush authority, and this blush/bronzer due does not disappoint. The blush has a shine to it, but is in no way glittery or too sparkly. It applies lightly so you are able to build it up depending on how bright you like your blush. The bronzer is beautiful and doesn't apply too warm or orangey for my fair skin.
Maddy H.
Portland , TN
I actually really love this product. I'm not much for the really harsh bronzer and blush looks, and this suits well. It's buildble if you was a darker/ more defined contoured look. I would recommend it
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora