NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa G.
Corp Christi, TX
i have this one and i'm in love! i've hit pan on this bronzer i don't even know how many times! it's very pigmented and buttery! it's kinda expensive but worth every penny! you need this duo in your life! it's the best duo every!
Michaela S.
Atlanta, GA
I received this duo for christmas last year. Not know too much about make up, I had hear of Nars but hadn't tried any of their products. I fell in love immediately! The bronze/blush combo is perfect in conjunction with my foundation and can easily be used for contour. I would absolutely recommend this to other users!
Netanya C.
I'm rating a 3 out of 5 only because I didn't really like the bronzer. It wasn't that pigmented when I applied it to my face. It also has a shimmer which I don't really like for bronzers. The only good part is the blush. Absolutely beautiful.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Principalmente, Es fácil de usar.
sencillo y simple.
Los colores fue lo que me llamo la atención.
Es perfecto, único, colores que complacen, practico y bonito. Lo use por mucho tiempo, me enamore muchísimo de el. Me complace decir los productos de NARS son únicos y perfectos.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Absolutely the best bronzer/blush duo I have ever purchased. The pigmentation is amazing and is good for sensitive skin. This specific shade is great for contouring. However, it is really pricey for not a ton of makeup - so it is a very special occasion for me to buy it (e.l.f.'s bronzer/blush duos are a decent comparison)!
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer! It looked so flawless. Pros would be how beautiful it looks and how pigmented it is. Cons are the price. Definitely good for contouring. I have olive skin and it showed up nicely. Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I LOOVEEEE NARS. The best bronzer & blush <3 love the color combination looks goos pretty much in every skin tone. Blends very easy and love how the blush is already added to it because you don't have to be crying separated products.
Melissa V.
Great that it is in a compact, it's easy for me to put in my purse when on the go. Love the look of it. The benefit to it is that it comes with two colors in one. I would buy again. I recommend this to all those bronzer lovers.
Kate C.
I really love how this product has both a blush and a bronzer in it! It really saves you time in the morning! I would say that the bronzer is pretty good at contouring, not extremely good, but decent. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save money AND time!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Channel sensual summer glow. Three limited edition palettes match the coveted Laguna Bronzer with an iconic NARS for a radiant blush. They range in shades of iridescent pink shimmering to deep golden, these complementary pairings deliver quintessential summer shine with ease and convenience at any time of year. A duo of signature cheek shades to sunkissed glow.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..