NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Andrea W.
I love this bronzer and blush to go. Narrs is a bit more expensive of a brand but I feel like the combination of these two together makes it very cost affordable. I would recommend it to others and I love the shades.
nicole o.
This is my absolute favorite duo. I use it for my everyday look. The blush has a hint of shimmer so I don't even have to add any highlight for my daytime look. it lasts all day but I do use a primer and a setting spray most of the time. I have medium tan skin and I love the way it looks on my skin color.
Kelsey M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my biggest little secret. I keep my full size in my makeup bag, and the mini in my car for touch up emergencies. I haven't cheated on my NARS duo in 3 years. Even coverage, high quality pigment and doesn't bother my sensitive skin! (Double plus!!)
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I like duos and this is a great quality set. My skin in pale so I really have to blend out and apply it light. But overall it is amazing and looks great. But my skin is oily so it made it sorta dry but I would recommend
Sabrina C.
Lilburn, GA
This was my go-to blush and bronzer duo for years! Gorgeous colors and nice texture, but after trying my new blush, I feel like the NARS isn't as pigmented as I thought. Also, I've had 2 break on me, both times the blush side cracked. Unless there's a shade I NEED, probably won't be getting this again.
Lauren L.
This is great if you want to try out Laguna and the cult favorite blush. I love taking this with me when I travel because the bronzer and blush are combined. Pigmentation is great and they both look very natural.
Lauren A.
Flawless duo. Been using this product for quite some time and have not yet been disappointed. It blends effortlessly and stays true to color throughout the entire wear. I would definitely buy this product again.
Shwetha A.
Like it as a "universally flattering" shade for most skin tones but honestly recommend branching out. Nars has a beautiful array of colors! Just gotta dock one star because the bronzer in this duo isn't really universally darker/bronze on skin that's medium-dark or darker.
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
This is incredible. I used this a while back and never replenished my supply until I got married on the beach. It was the perfect color!! I don't know why I never bought it after the first time! It is my everyday go-to product now!!! It is the perfect blend of pink and peach and the bronzer is great for even fair skin.
Laura C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know this is a cult classic and the formula is just okay. I don't like shimmer in my blush. The bronzer looks like mud on my skin tone. It's just not a product for me or for pale skin girls in my professional opinion. The blush is a nice coral shade but again, I just don't like the shimmer/glitter.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..