BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
I have only ever used the bronzer. While I love NARS, I feel as if this product is overhyped. For me the bronzer was somewhat muddy and didn't have enough of a cool tone for me, and the more more cool toned bronzers seemed ashy. A pass for me.
Rachel M.
I somewhat like the product, but it doesn't last. Plus I've had it for less than two weeks and have used up most of the contour. as you see on my face, checks mostly, its barely even there and its only been about 2 1/2 hours.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
NARS blush is the only blush I use. They have so many different colors and you only need a tiny bit of it. I have some NARS blushes that I have had for over five years because of the small amount you use with each application. I also love the Laguna bronzer that comes in the duo. Perfect shade and great for contouring!
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is the ultimate cult classic! I LOVE this blush and think it's the best, most universally flattering blush that exists. Its peachy shimmer can be subtle or built up for a more glam look. Laguna is my favorite contour/bronzer color. These are both so high quality and last so long!
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
I hardly touch the Orgasm side because I prefer Deep Throat from NARS much more on my skin tone and feel like the orgasm side isn't as pigmented, but I've more than hit pan on the Laguna side. I love it! I am very fair skinned and I apply it with a very soft all over face brush to warm up my complexion. I need to buy a replacement Laguna soon!
Sami S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have the orgasm/Laguna duo. And it's not the best. The blush is a little too pink for me, with a little too much shimmer. Laguna is pretty, works very well, I wish I would have gotten the bronzer by itself.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
There's a reason the blush is a cult favorite and the bronzer is great for summer. This smaller size duo is awesome because these are so pigmented there's no need for a large pan these will last you a while
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite thing to travel with. Laguna bronzer is the perfect color for warmer undertones and Org.asm(influenster's filtering the word, LOL) just goes well for all skintones. And the best part is, they're in the same compact! Would definitely buy over and over and over again.
Kimberly M.
Tukwila, WA
Perfect duo and another must have in your makeup collection. I love it, it's very pigmented and gives you that bronzy look that everybody looks for. The blush is soft pink to the cheeks a beautiful combination of both. Definitely contours your face nicely.
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
Yes and yes the perfect combo or summer. I am
Not the biggest blush girl but, I do love this palette. It's great for adding a little glow to your skin with is a plus when you prefer more matte foundations.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora