NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
For as much as this costs, you would think it would be outstanding and I was very disappointed. They both seemed dry and chalky and we're not pigmented at all. I tried rubbing the top layer off in case there was a dry spray over but no matter how much I dig a brush in, it won't pick up enough product to actually show up on my skin.
Janelle R.
I love love love this duo! It's perfect for travel, just a little side of each product to throw in your makeup bag. It looks best in the summer on tan skin, both products have a warm shimmery finish. This little duo also lasts FOREVER, you don't need much product to get great color but it's also totally buildable.
Brooke C.
This is my favorite bronzer and blush combo. I love the little bit of shimmer in the bronzer and I am obsessed with the color of blush. It looks great with my tan skin tone. You can build this product up as much as you need. This is my third time re-purchasing this product!
VE-0755713 Andreina R.
Los colores se funden muy bien, son duraderos. Esta presentacion en polvo es recomendable para pieles grasas, y es mejor opcion economicamente ya que es un duo. No lo uso como contorno, mas bien para bronceado y rubor tal como se especifica.
Ericka C.
Clarksville, MD
I had always bought NARS blush in 'sin' or 'orgasm', since NARS blush, bronzer, and eye shadow products are pretty much my favorite (and I rarely stray). Then I saw this package with the blush and bronzer and was excited for the 2 for 2 deal. These colors work well on all skin types and you can't go wrong with anything from NARS.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
The color in this is absolutely beautiful. The blush is very pigmented so just a little goes a long way. The bronzer is one of my faves it's shimmery but not too shimmery more of like a sheen. It's great for travel too because of the small compact.
Kylee S.
Norman, OK
This is the best bronzer for anyone who has experience in makeup. This is the best contour shade for most skin colors. This product will not move from your face all day long. I would recommend to buy this product to anyone though. I will continue to have this in my collection.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Laguna is my favorite bronzer color by NARS and this duo with the blush is amazing. It is very buildable in coverage and I love to use the Bronzer for contouring my cheeks and forehead. I love the packaging it comes in for traveling.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
esto es simplemente perfecto excelente calidad en el producto y tenemos dos en uno excelente para viajes ademas de la muy buena pigmentación que tienen los productos de esta marca me encanta este dúo de rubor y bronce lo volvería a comprar al cien
Rina O.
My favorite travel bronzer and blush. The blush a nice, natural and rosy blush color but it does have a little glitter to it. Laguna bronzer is natural. It is one of those bronzers where you can wear at the beach, in the morning and or anywhere. It's great for traveling
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..