NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn T.
Halfmoon, NY
This is a summer staple of mine. Both powders blend beautifully into the skin and give a healthy color perfect for the season. it also builds nicely unlike other blushes and bronzers I've tried that you need to be careful of a heavy hand.
Laure'l O.
El Paso, TX
The pinky-ness from O matched very closely to the color of my natural flush. The shimmer also brought back life and a glow to my face that setting powders and foundations can sometimes take away. Laguna is almost too light for me, but it still works. If you've been wanting to try some NARS products, I definitely recommend trying this mini duo by them.
Purba A.
Jamaica, NY
I really loved Laguna from this duo and it is a little darker than normal Laguna. I loved this bronzer so much that I bought a full size Laguna and casino. However, I did not like the blush at all because it was too glittery for my taste.
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
love this product!! perfect for on the go!! it is easy to blend but pigment is light because it is hard to get big brushes in there. yes, it is buildable and i do recommend doing so. i do recommend this for others so please do try out!!!!!
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
The perfrct duo! The bronzer blush duo gives you such a sunkissed glow! And it lasts all day without fading away! The bronzer gives your skin a nice tan look and the blush gives you a little glow! I definitely reccomend! Its a must have!
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Omg I cannot rave about this product enough!!! I've recommended it to all my friends and family. It is the BEST blush and bronzer in one. It truly compliments any skin tone and blends very well. NARS is one of my favorite brands for sure.
Lila A.
I purchased this product after watching the show called 'What Not To Wear' on TLC. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun!
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
For as much as this costs, you would think it would be outstanding and I was very disappointed. They both seemed dry and chalky and we're not pigmented at all. I tried rubbing the top layer off in case there was a dry spray over but no matter how much I dig a brush in, it won't pick up enough product to actually show up on my skin.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Laguna is my favorite bronzer color by NARS and this duo with the blush is amazing. It is very buildable in coverage and I love to use the Bronzer for contouring my cheeks and forehead. I love the packaging it comes in for traveling.
Ericka C.
Clarksville, MD
I had always bought NARS blush in 'sin' or 'orgasm', since NARS blush, bronzer, and eye shadow products are pretty much my favorite (and I rarely stray). Then I saw this package with the blush and bronzer and was excited for the 2 for 2 deal. These colors work well on all skin types and you can't go wrong with anything from NARS.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..