BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lauren A.
Flawless duo. Been using this product for quite some time and have not yet been disappointed. It blends effortlessly and stays true to color throughout the entire wear. I would definitely buy this product again.
Arelis G.
I love the Nars blush and bronzer duos. They are the perfect the size and honestly Last a long time. The color selection is good and the price is great, not to mention that these babies Last all day on my cheeks
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
This is incredible. I used this a while back and never replenished my supply until I got married on the beach. It was the perfect color!! I don't know why I never bought it after the first time! It is my everyday go-to product now!!! It is the perfect blend of pink and peach and the bronzer is great for even fair skin.
Gia J.
I love these combos especially the ones with laguna and orgasm. It's a great way to try two products in one price. Laguana works as a contour or a bronzer so it's really versatile. I love love love NARS powders.
Anna A.
I love the color combination and it matches my color damn near perfectly. HOWEVER, I have bought this three times and each time the hinge breaks! Please NARS fix your packaging!
Shwetha A.
Like it as a "universally flattering" shade for most skin tones but honestly recommend branching out. Nars has a beautiful array of colors! Just gotta dock one star because the bronzer in this duo isn't really universally darker/bronze on skin that's medium-dark or darker.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
THE HIGHLIGHT IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I don't use the bronzer much but I love the highlighter so much it's so worth the hype. the formulation is very nice as well. I would recommend this to EVERYONE. please buy this.
yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
Best of both world! Great blush with not too much shimmer just the right healthy glow. The bronzer is great for contouring and it blends so easy and very subtle, you could build it up or do a more natural look with it!
Hayley M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is hands down thee best blush/bronzer duo I have ever had! NARS bronzers in general are really great quality and colors. Laguna is one of my favorites colors but I really love the way these two colors blend were they meet on your cheek area. Love this product and would recommend it to any friend!
First off,I am loving the name! It's really cute and incredibly witty. I absolutely love Laguna it's such a great bronzer that glides on smoothly, really easy to blend, and really pigmented. the blush is a really peachy toned blusher that I like and it comes in cute travel sized packaging for bronzing on the go and the mirror is really convenient.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..