NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
I love this duo! It came in a kit from Sephora & I bought the full size because I loved it so much. Can be used w/ many skin types & shades! Awesome staff! High recommended!
Anna P.
I purchased this product after watching an episode of What Not To Wear on TLC. I love their makeup artist Carmindy and she always has great suggestions. This product is good for all lighter skin tones. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun! And that's good as I have a light complexion. Use in conjunction with Benefit's High Beam on the upper cheekbone and eyebrow ridge for a lovely glow all year round!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm a NARS fan so it just makes sense to pick up their cult favorite "O-gasm" & "Laguna" duo. These formula blend like a dream. The blush is universally flattering and the bronzer gives you a nice warm glow. The duo compact lets me travel with both so I don't really need to bring anything else but some face and eye products. (Laguna works great as a crease shade btw!) Hooray for double duty products! I have tan medium skin and it complements my makeup collection beautifully.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Bought on a whim at Sephora after an employee recommended trying it. I've been using these almost daily for about two months and, I have to say, I really love the formulas. They are fairly pigmented and easy to blend. Definitely not powdery or chalky.
The colors are super flattering and just perfect for my very fair, freckled, neutral skin.
I even love the packaging. It's very simple, but well-made. The package is a suede-like, matte black plastic duo and heavy for what it is. Very smooth and soft. You'll love touching it.
The only con I can find is the shimmer aspect. These are pretty freaking shimmery. I don't mind being "dewy" or even BLINDING, but they tend to emphasize pores on the cheeks. I would love, love, love if they put out matte versions of these blushers and bronzers/contours.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
['Plattsmouth', ''], NE
This nars blush and bronzer palette is amazing! The blush is so beautiful or my skin tone! The bronzer is a bit dark because I'm very pale but with enough blending it works!
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone. This gives my cheeks a beautiful color and truly makes the look pop with color! I have countless friends who have different skin tones and have been using both the bronzer and the blush for years and it flatters their ranging skin tones. Nars hit the mark on this product duo and it is worth every penny to buy
Sincerity H.
The Nars bronzer is my all time favorite - It is very natural with just a touch of finely milled shimmer, blends easily, and is perfect for day or evening wear. I love the blush, who doesn't love orgasm? It's universally flattering, and it melts so beautifully on my skin. The only issue is that it is hard to pick up just the bronzer with my designated bronzer brush without getting some blush on it as well. That is frustrating as I I like to use the blush just high on my cheek bones. I don't know a duo where this isn't the case.
Katy M.
This is the best blush so I was interested in trying the bronzer too. Especially for traveling the aiZe is perfect. You've got everything you need in one compact case
Yesenia A.
This NARS Blush and Bronzer duo was one of the first make up products I used. It was easy to build, it was easy to blend. I used to be in love with this product but I stopped because I found something better. I probably would not buy this product again though just because I have been obsessed with other products like the Sweet Peach Collection. I love their blushes they are like my favorite products in the whole world! But I recommend this product to the people who are just starting with make up and the people who want to try some NARS products.
Ali F.
Waldorf, MD
I have so many wonderful things I could say about this product, but I will leave all of you with this: It is worth every single penny you will pay for it. The bronzer is neutral so it works for a contour and a bronze and the blush is STUNNING. I feel like the blush is easily duped, but I think these two products pair so well together that it doesn't matter to me that the blush isn't the most unique. NARS is cruelty free and its one of the only brands that remains cruelty free while also offering a variety of skin tones in all of their products. If you have a deeper skin tone or a super fair skin tone, this is a brand you need to check out.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..