NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Maricela s.
Merced, CA
I love this product very much, the pigment is just great! I like when it comes in handy and its just both there at the same time. I dont have to be carring two separate products. And its very useful for when I go on special occasions, its a simple product to put on that is not to exaggerated or not too simple. NARS is amazing!!
Virmelys BM-166401 B.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, DORAL,FL
E.l.f tiene un dupe exacto de este producto! Igual producto, mejor precio! Excelente color para mujeres latinas! Su duración es de 5/6 horas dependiendo de tu tipo de piel! Obviamente lo recomendaría, pero el de e.l.f lo encuentro mejor para aquellas que les encante maquillarse pero no cuenten con $ en su bolsillo! #NoAlMalgasto e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Trixie T.
The Nars bronzer is my all time favorite - It is very natural with just a touch of finely milled shimmer, blends easily, and is perfect for day or evening wear. I love the blush, who doesn't love orgasm? It's universally flattering, and it melts so beautifully on my skin. The only issue is that it is hard to pick up just the bronzer with my designated bronzer brush without getting some blush on it as well. That is frustrating as I I like to use the blush just high on my cheek bones. I don't know a duo where this isn't the case.
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my go to blush and bronzer. The blush is a beautiful peachy/pink color with a slight glow to it. On me this blush looks like a natural flush. The boozer is a perfect color as well not to warm and not to cool. I will continue to repurchase this product. Love.
Amy H.
Quincy, MA
I love this product. I can't believe I was so late to discover this blush bronzer duo. I have pretty fair skin, and I've always used Benefit's Hoola, which is still great, but it was time for me to try something new. NAR's blush bronzer duo makes it super easy for me in the morning to put some color onto my face and easier for me to travel. I especially love the bronzer as it is not too dark or too light. It is the perfect color to put some definition into my facial structure. It definitely completes my make up routine, and I can't imagine not using it now.
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
Nars has been a cult favorite for blush to bronzers because it lives up to the expectations. it's easy to blend, the pigmentation is amazing and it the finish is fantastic. the bronzer has a beautiful matte finish to is that makes you go "ugh! giiirrrl yaaass!!". If you haven't tried any of the Nars product, you haven't lived your full life yet.
Caroline W.
I bought this duo 8 months ago and have used it almost every single day, and just hit pan on the blush side a few days ago. I absolutely love this duo and it's a great value for the price. I like that the colour is straight-forward and fairly opaque, I don't have to load my brush up 10 times to get the colour I want. They're buildable and both look lovely on a fair skintone like my own. Will repurchase!
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
love and hate relationship with the NARS blush and bronzer duo simply because if you're looking to intensify your look , then this blush will do the work! This is is a highly pigmented blush so a little will do just right. I usually mix this blush to get the right color for me because of my skin tone. It also gives it a bit of shimmer and glow to your cheeks which is a major thumbs up! the bronzer isn't my favorite but i still use it to structure my cheekbones. Other than that this a a definitely must have ;)
Nicole A.
I love this little duo it's so cute and they are amazing products the blush is pigmented and easy to blend and it's such a pretty color it's very flattering and will go with any skin tone and make up look it does have some specks of gold glitter but it doesn't appear on the cheeks and the bronzer is amazing its bendable and warms up the face nicely
Marisa R.
I feel like this belongs in EVERY makeup bag on earth! These two were my first shot at bronzer and blush! The bronzer does have some sparkle to it so if you're looking for matte, avoid this. The blush is also sparkly (and an absolute dream!) so again, avoid if you want a matte look. I stopped using only because I wanted a more matte look but other than that, this is a great duo! Even reviewing it makes me want to go get it again. Both are so buildable, blend out well and look great on my fair-medium skin.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..