NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Caroline C.
Augusta, GA
NARS is my go to for bronzer and blush. This duo has both and they are the best colors that NARS makes in my opinion. They are long lasting, have great packaging, and are great for contouring. I will definitely buy again, as I have bought so many times in the past!
Melissa B.
Hillside , NJ
I love this duo. I just love a good bronzer and this one looks great on my skin. It is buildable and I usually will do two coats as I like a more dramatic look. It has a slight shimmer so it's not matte. Overall great product.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Principalmente, Es fácil de usar.
sencillo y simple.
Los colores fue lo que me llamo la atención.
Es perfecto, único, colores que complacen, practico y bonito. Lo use por mucho tiempo, me enamore muchísimo de el. Me complace decir los productos de NARS son únicos y perfectos.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is the classic duo from NARS and a great starting point to try their blushes and powders. The O blush is so pretty, it really is the best flush of color. The Laguna bronzer adds definition without being muddy. Worth the money!
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I love this cute little duo. I take it with me when I travel to save on space. It works on me for bronzing or built up for a contour. It was worth it for me price wise because I love it so much. ELF has a dupe for it but its not as pigmented as the original NARS duo.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My absolute favorite bronzer! It looked so flawless. Pros would be how beautiful it looks and how pigmented it is. Cons are the price. Definitely good for contouring. I have olive skin and it showed up nicely. Highly recommend!
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is a duo that every makeup lover should own. Both provide a healthy glow to the skin. I have combination skin and
This is perfect for the summertime. With a setting spray, this lasts all day and I will buy this again.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Great duo that can double as every day and a travel palette. I love laguna and orgasm. They are flawless and blend beautifully. I always use my NARS Yachiyo to apply. A perfect duo to start with if you are new to NARS. Highly recommend!
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
NO wonder this is NARS best selling blush, the color looks good on all skin tones. I use it on virtually all of my clients skin tones. Its a great color that is trendy but classic and leaves a great flush to any cheek look
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I love the bronzer and the blush! The bronzer is not matte, but still looks natural. Both look great on my very fair skin and are fairly long lasting. Definitely a classic combo, and I can totally see why they are so popular.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..